New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• PurplePants
    PurplePants Posts: 41 Level 2
    Finally got a line of four - awarded me a free hand switch. But it never gave it to me. As disreputable as always. The game is simply rigged garbage, where the player only wins when the program lets him/her. Makes no difference what you do, from move one. Zero strategy, zero skill, zero fun - just sheer unadulterated tedium. 

It took 4 days to complete one line. My reward? A hand switch that was never given to me, and an hour's wrapped candy. Hardly Xmas come early, is it? Mind you, when I consider that I am on level 2700ish on CC Saga and have won the Jackpot on the booster wheel once in over 3 years, then what do I expect? Once! A wheel with 8 symbols and I have hit it once in about 900 spins.  You are NOT giving away the Crown Jewels here, or anything of monetary value - just some stupid, digital lollipop or similar useless rubbish. 

The greed is so pathetic, it's laughable.

Maybe it's still too early in the morning for me, but what is the booster wheel?

• Mark_Adcock
    Mark_Adcock Posts: 119 Level 3
    Maybe it's still too early in the morning for me, but what is the booster wheel?

Sorry, it's part of Saga, not Soda. One free spin of a wheel every day for a random booster. Eight symbols, one is a Jackpot which gives one of every booster. Odds of hitting it are obviously 7-1. In a fair, honest, scrupulous, non-rigged world ;-)

Once in 900 spins is abject nonsense. That's how they treat their players. With contempt. An insult to our intelligence.

I have been reassured by Support that every level on Saga or Soda is possible without boosters. Well, so is tossing a coin 100 times and getting 100 tails. But would you enjoy sitting there for days and days and days and days, trying the same thing over and over and over and over? Knowing your ONLY reward for finally doing so is .... to go to the next level and get stuck doing it all over again? Because that is CC, in a nutshell zzzzzz lol.
  • bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    Well I am sick of playing mr. Terrible with supposed team mates who don’t show up. If this is the case then they should award you their  “prizes” as a result from all the hard work to complete the boring,  sorry board, on your own.
  • dalec
    dalec Posts: 24 Level 2
    You all know what the definition of insanity is, right? We're all nuts to keep playing this piece of 💩. Like I said, there are alternatives out there. You might have to put up with commercials, but just look around.
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Mr Toffee is not only stupid, but totally dishonest.
    I passed 3 frosting levels, but am stuck with "pass 2 ", "one done". 
    @Foley, read what the game says. It is a big nothing now, a cheating one. What am I to do? wait for a 4th and 5 levels? the other tasks are so moronic it is too much. " Use 2 switches".... or a hammer. And where do you get them? 
    Mr Stupid does not give you what was promised and the quests are gone!!!
    New rules should be published:
    "to play, buy boosters, it is the only way to move". "Forge Mr Stupid, he won't give you anything and you can't even sue him"
    "Pay to play". 
    Who can think of other ones?
  • Anne_Martin
    edited May 2019
    @Foley, I was polite and the "you" was a collective one, for all people who caution this cheating thing. Do you know about the mote and the beam? if not, grab a bible.
    I'll help you:
    The Mote and the Beam is a parable of Jesus given in the Sermon on the Mount in the Gospel of Matthew, chapter 7, verses 1 to 5. The discourse is fairly brief, ...

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,846 Soda Moderator
    I’ve quit Toffee. Sorry to my “real” team mates. Toffee brings me nothing. I like getting boosters and to use them when I want to. Toffee gives me no joy at all. If it stays the way it is now, I intend to delete this game.
  • ISurvived
    ISurvived Posts: 50 Level 3
    I got so frustrated that I uninstalled the game. MTF is beyond annoying and dishonest. Can't pass levels without boosters. There's always just two moves more that you need to pass the level without using boosters that we don't have. It's not even remotely fun any more. 

I found a few other games from other companies that are just as fun. I'm playing those now. One of them even has unlimited lives all the time!

• Anne_Martin
    I wanted to check Mr Stupid. Well, I have! It is a shame. Half of the tasks are plainly impossible, moronic "use this ie that", or cheating as you don't get the "rewards" you wan.
    I don't get it. King worked well for a long time and now we are facing a complete mess. No one answers anything, or if they pretend to, it is to give us a few lies more. What is going on?
  • Clover_7
    Clover_7 Posts: 24 Level 2
    I have tried Mr Toffee, it seemed only fair to judge it for myself. I found it to be exactly as described so well by everyone here and I won’t be playing it again. For the first time today I found I really couldn’t be bothered to play the game at all and I’ve played from the very beginning.

If they are trying to persuade us to purchase boosters, then it’s having the opposite effect on me, as they have taken all the fun out of the game. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?