New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,823 Sweet Legend
    Options
    The pictures here from the space race are so cute. Unfortunately, I do not know it and have never seen it. Yes, that's something else. I agree. Are synonymous sometimes other pictures sowoe a change !!! Well ... :o 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Spinniflix, each game has their own studio which would include the graphic artists and programmers.  So the CC Saga studio does not have the same people as the CC Soda Saga studio. 

I don't like Facebook at all!  Too many glitches.  I play only through the Kingdom but I play on mobile or Windows 10. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @Spinnifix each game has their own stuidio which is made up of graphic artists and programmers.  They each do their own thing and don't like to duplicate from one game to another.

I stopped playing on Facebook a long time ago.  I couldn't handle all the glitches.  Do you remember hearing about the sending/receiving of lives glitch?  That was because of Facebook and it keeps happening so I don't think they have fullly resolved that yet.  I only play through the Kingdom but I play them on mobile devices or Windows 10.
  • Mark_Adcock
    Mark_Adcock Posts: 119 Level 3
    Options
    So, MTF now refuses to give me a line of four after I achieved the final tick, saying that I have not got any Internet connection. How am I managing to play the stupid game then? Or post on here? You couldn't make it up, how crap this all is...
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    @Mark_Adcock, I have been hearing about that issue quite a bit lately.  I assume that you are playing on a mobile device because that is what the players are saying.  The only thing that gets rid of that error message is to uninstall the game app and reinstall it again.  Unfortunately, you will lose your lives and boosters when you uninstall it.
  • Mark_Adcock
    Options
    Elsa said:
    @Mark_Adcock, I have been hearing about that issue quite a bit lately.  I assume that you are playing on a mobile device because that is what the players are saying.  The only thing that gets rid of that error message is to uninstall the game app and reinstall it again.  Unfortunately, you will lose your lives and boosters when you uninstall it.
    No, this is on my PC via Facebook. No apps or mobile device.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Please don't tell me that Facebook has another glitch!  So you are opening Facebook and then opening the game from there?
  • Mark_Adcock
    Options
    Yes. But it has now given me the tick, after about 30 mins.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Yes. But it has now given me the tick, after about 30 mins.
    What is the tick?  I've been up a few hours so my brain isn't thinking clearly.
  • Mark_Adcock
    Options
    UK English = tick.
    US English = check mark.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?