Question about Candy Crush Soda Saga

Options
Paddel
Paddel Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello everyone,
I'm new to the Soda community and my english ist not the best, so hopefully you will understand what I want to ask.

I have captured the troll kings crown a few times now and at the beginning I got good as a reward for being on the throne for a long time, but now it doesn't happen anymore.
That's why I want to ask you guys if you have any idea of what is going on.

Thanks a lot for your help and have a good day =) 

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Paddel,

Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)   You did a great job explaining your Question.  I understood it very well :+1:  

Can you please clarify few things?  
    1) After winning the Troll King game (It is called Bubblegum Hill Event), are you receiving the "Lollipop Hammers" and "1 hour Unlimited Lives"?
    2) Are you not receiving any "Gold Bars" once you are "Dethroned" (means somebody else wins the crown)?
    3) Are you saying that you are receiving very few Gold Bars (only 1 - 3 bars)

Please post back with your Answers and we will go from there.  To reply, please tap on "Type Your Comment" box.

Looking forward to assist you further!  Have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @paddel, to add to what @Pummy_Raj wrote, Bubblegum Hill is an event on a specific time frame.  If you are not currently seeing it then the time expired and there might be a time frame also set up as to when it appears in your game again.  This week I have seen messages posted here from players who are not seeing any events at all.  Some have been seeing Mr. Toffee's Fair but that is not currently available for everyone as it's still in testing.  I have already contacted the community manager and he is keeping track of any messages asking what happened to all the events.

If it's just Bubblegum Hill that you are not seeing then it's not necessary to go to this link but if you have a complaint about all the events not showing then please add your comments to this thread.

• vicejudge
    vicejudge Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Why do we not have Bubblegum Hill and Kimmie’s Arcade anymore??

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @vicejudge and welcome to the Soda Community!

Both events are being tested at the moment, so that not every player has got access to them at the same time. The test groups are chosen randomly and change often; I hope you can play them soon again! 🤗

Cheers!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?