🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

Tell us how you would like to celebrate our 5 years together!

Options

Comments

1520836804 Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

I got the same problem, I can't afford to keep spending money on games such as Candy Crush, after all boosters don't help.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options

No, I don't want to spend money either, but worse, I feel how passing a level depends on the good will of the game. I have not felt good in weeks about the way I play. I've missed levels for one spot left 20 times, I've been given a soft and hard together a couple off times, I've seen levels that are just impossible until the game helps you. Where is the enjoyment?

• LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    Options
  • Spinnifix
    Options

Hello 1520836804 ♥

Do you play Candy Crush or Candy Soda? I've been done with Candy Crush for a long time. Since you play definitely on an APP. What I do not have. If I did not know how to play it, I had the Internet: Under All Help After. Everything was beautiful and videos were shown. Yes, you do not always get far with boosters. At times the number of moves in the game is reduced rapidly. If you still have 2 moves and plays it is set to zero. I had so many times and also in the other sagas. That's why I opened a discussion. I often missed a train. Maybe you understand me !!! 🤩

Greetings and a super nice weekend wishes you Peggy🤣

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello Anna _Martin! 😉

The name sounds German. Is that correct? Now for your cause. Yes, it depends on how you play. You have to look at the whole field. Unfortunately, I have not always done it and focused only on the specific spot. But it's also a matter of luck how the colors fall. Sometimes it works well and then again. I often notice when playing the beginning runs well and then not anymore. Since it should look like that, you can do it. But it is not like that. Then they thwart you. As we Germans say. I have been there for years and know everything well. You get help well on the internet. Videos etc.

Good luck while playing. 🌳

Happy weekend and greetings from East Germany. Peggy ♥

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello Lizzy_Lemondrop! 😊

Many thanks for your congratulations. I have already used up the 20 gold bars. I have now come further. Without booster, since they were all already. It is coincidence and luck. Well ... So it depends on it longer. I'm used to that. I do not play some sagas, I'm too boring or I can not play them because I'm a PC player. what the hell. But what I have that enough. I can not get through so easily. (: 🤗

Greetings Peggy🤩

• Anne_Martin
    Options

@Spinnifix,

you play to have fin. When the fun is gone, the logic says you stop.

No, I'm not German by the way.

I don't have the patience to be stuck for weeks at the same spot. The game relied on tactics, not on luck, or not much on luck. I used to pass around 5 levels a day, if I can'r anymore, I get bored...

If they don't bring the old game back, I'll stop playing. And I post here to tell people, the players, they have the power. Antivision wants money, and if we all stop for a while, they lose everything.So, we have the choice.

But to play the way it is now, no, thanks.

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello!

As I understand you, playing is very important to you. Not me. There are important things in life. I just do not have any money for the games. I put my time and patience in there. That's all. I can not play all the games. Let's see how much longer I can play the songs. I am a PC player and not fixated on the mobile devices.

Good luck and fun for you.

Greetings Peggy

• Anne_Martin
    Options

playing was fun. It filled some empty hours. I would not call it important, but things that matter change with time.If you gave not learned it, you must be quite young.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?