get a double click to "buy" 5 moves with 10 gold bars

Anne_MartinAnne_Martin Posts: 299 ✭✭✭✭
to send lives or ask for them, you must click 3 or 4 times. To buy your 5 moves, you just have to touch the screen. My fingers slipped and I almost dropped the phone, I grabbed it back and saw my new 5 moves I certainly did not want. It is not fair...
16 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• BeckyBubblegumBeckyBubblegum Posts: 181 ✭✭✭
    edited May 16
    I sent a support ticket once complaining about how I accidentally spent my gold bars during a level of Bubblegum Hill. All I wanted to do was exit from a level I had no chance of completing and it cost me 10 gold bars. We need a second confirmation window or something!
  • Anne_MartinAnne_Martin Posts: 299 ✭✭✭✭
    exactly the same here. I don't think they forgot, it is planned. Ask for lives? click once, twice, three times. At the end of a level, to leave it, you are asked: "are you sure?". But to waste your gold bars, no confirmation is needed!
    How rigged the game is!
  • LizzyLemondropLizzyLemondrop Posts: 242 Superstar
    I've always felt there needed to be a confirmation button. You get a confirmation before you order something online, and this is a similar action.
    Please Vote here for adding a 500 point Treasure Chest to Soda Squad! Thanks.

• mhillismhillis Posts: 2
    Yes agreed!  A second confirmation would be great! 
  • queen_candy61whesterqueen_candy61whester Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    I can want the gold bar.