Bubblegum hill

ChakraChakra Posts: 1
Bubblegum hill is very popular. Run it for at least 4 days a week instead of only weekends and you will see increased traffic. Thanks 
11 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is much talked about - functions. Unfortunately I have to ask, what is that? Since I have nothing !!! Would be nice if I answered it. Thanks in advance.

• Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,729 Superstar
    Bubblegum Hill is an event where the player must complete 5 levels in a row that King chooses. When you complete them, you get an hour of unlimited lives, 6 lollipop hammers, and gold bars. The amount of gold bars depends on how long you're on the throne. (Winning puts you on the throne until another player wins and knocks you off)

Calling all Candy Crush Friends players! Check out this awesome contest and participate for the chance to win gold bars! The more people that participate in this contest, the better! Invite all your friends! Use this link to get there. Thank you!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262401/help-tiffi-pick-a-costume-for-a-chance-to-win-gold-bars#latest
    Thanks, nevertheless it is UTOPIE for me. Need to see a picture to know more.

Unfortunately, the event is not running now, so I can't post a picture yet. It'll probably pop up on Saturday though

Calling all Candy Crush Friends players! Check out this awesome contest and participate for the chance to win gold bars! The more people that participate in this contest, the better! Invite all your friends! Use this link to get there. Thank you!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262401/help-tiffi-pick-a-costume-for-a-chance-to-win-gold-bars#latest
    Do you think of me? Would be nice. Thank you.

I still gave my vote. Nothing bad can happen.

I haven't forgotten about you, @Spinnifix, but I can't seem to post my screenshots of Bubblegum Hill. If you check CC Soda in the next 30 hours, it should still be there.

• bmccoy8044bmccoy8044 Posts: 1
    I don't get to play Bubble Gum Hill anymore, but it pops up every week on my wife's account...what gives?
    I'm not exactly sure, @bmccoy8044. I know King runs certain tests for games on certain people. Perhaps you're in a test group for people without Bubblegum Hill. @Elsa knows much more about this than I do though. If I had to guess, it's either a test or you and your wife's devices are on different updates.

• ElsaElsa Posts: 18,694 Superstar
    Thanks for tagging me @Crimson_Dawn.  I think Bubblegum Hill should be available for everyone unless they bass a change with this event.  I am not home until Monday night but I will tag @Xarly who is the Community Manager and he should be back on Monday so he can confirm this.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• LizzyLemondropLizzyLemondrop Posts: 246 Superstar
    I always thought BGH should last Friday through Sunday :)
    Please Vote here for adding a 500 point Treasure Chest to Soda Squad! Thanks.

@Elsa

If it were for all players, then I would have it too !!! Unfortunately it is not so, you know it !!! So I have to protest here!

• ElsaElsa Posts: 18,694 Superstar
    @Spinnifix I spoke to someone from the studio a while ago and he told me that everyone should have it so if you don’t have it then we have to find out why.  Maybe they are circulating this event.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

@Elsa

You are welcome to share my pictures with the Candy Soda Studio. Maybe they can dooch something for me and it is not up to me and my PC: I would be very grateful !!!

Greeting Peggy

• queen_candy61whesterqueen_candy61whester Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    I hate Bubblegum Hill.