18 moves on level 698

Marvia_Perreault
Marvia_Perreault Posts: 2 Newbie
edited May 2019 in Support
Level 698 only has 18 moves.  Seems impossible.

Best Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Welcome to the community, @Marvia_Perreault! I must admit, you gave me a challenge on this one. It's a good thing I had unlimited lives because it took me several tries to beat it. I had the color bomb as part of my daily booster, and I tried to unlock the striped candy in the center and get it next to my color bomb. I would recommend trying that. It would also help a lot if you had the fish doubling booster and a few lollipop hammers just in case. Most of all have patience. I know you can beat it!      
    P.S. If this post was helpful to you, please click on the "yes" button on this post when it asks "Was this helpful?"
  • Marvia_Perreault
    Answer ✓
    Thanks!  It finally worked!!
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Answer ✓
    Glad I could help!

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Answer ✓
    Welcome to the community, @Marvia_Perreault! I must admit, you gave me a challenge on this one. It's a good thing I had unlimited lives because it took me several tries to beat it. I had the color bomb as part of my daily booster, and I tried to unlock the striped candy in the center and get it next to my color bomb. I would recommend trying that. It would also help a lot if you had the fish doubling booster and a few lollipop hammers just in case. Most of all have patience. I know you can beat it!      
    P.S. If this post was helpful to you, please click on the "yes" button on this post when it asks "Was this helpful?"
  • Marvia_Perreault
    Answer ✓
    Thanks!  It finally worked!!
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Answer ✓
    Glad I could help!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?