Help to upgrade my PC

Answers

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 1,352 Legend
    @Anne_Martin

If I read and talk to my nephews all the way, I think Window10 is not the trigger. This is very strange to me. What do you have for a program that you have a different candy soda than me? Slowly I get the feeling that they want to manipulate me. Because the KC team does not feel like changing anything. For years this is a boring game. You should have noticed that you should do something. Or do you really think that people spend money on changes or boosters? This is not the player's business, the provider is KC. Then they should do something for it! I am actually undemanding, only I would have a small change after years. I think I could ask for that! What is KC paid for? I do not buy anything mobile just because of candy soda. That would be addiction. Is not mine, then I leave the game. My opinion is: should they stamp the game? I like to put down a trash can. KC does it and I put the lid on it and then it's quiet. By such a behavior towards the player, the player leaves the game then. What does KC have from it? Everything very questionable here !!! They really think the players are stupid, on the contrary, if I read everything like that, they are better informed than the team at KC. I have to improve my PC, that's fact. How far, I'll see. Have a good technical expert who helps me. Will be in the fall. Have soon other things with spending money and then I'm hardly on the PC. Thank you for your approval !!!

Greeting Peggy

@Elsa

Thank you. I'm going to attack my PC in the fall with my nephews. Maybe something happened until then. I'll just let it come. Usually that's my motto. Am only by the injustice that runs off here so runs. I have to change that again. The team is not there for the players, you would treat every player the same. Unfortunately that is not the case, you can see it. I had already informed the German customer service over the years. I'm not silent

You might think that there is only one saga. It looks like mine too. But it is not like that. I also play the others. And I ignored this for a while. Only it is just a part of it and you want it to go well. I think you can understand it. Every saga should be treated the same. It can not be that one works the one saga very much, that it is easy to play it and the other is dead & boring. There is nothing there. That's discriminating against the game. I just find it impossible to do this behavior to the different games. Sorry ...

• ElsaElsa Posts: 21,326 Superstar
    @Spinnifix, each game has its own studio with their own programmers and graphic artists.  It's not one huge office and the one team does all the games.  I also play all 4 candy crush games and I agree that each one is so different than the others but that is how it's done.
    KC remember when and how the games are played. When barely any candy soda is played, they have to think and implement something. Then they are forced to do something !!!

@Elsa

Before I comment here further, I get information. I'm already over it. So slowly I have my mosaic full. Can then say my opinion.

@Elsa

You are welcome to share my pictures with the Candy Soda Studio. Maybe they can dooch something for me and it is not up to me and my PC: I would be very grateful !!!

Greeting Peggy

@Elsa

I am now talking to my nephews about this technical matter. It's not my PC and operating system. Window 10 only supports the apps you can load on it, which is not possible with Window 7. But basically the games are with the features of the apps. For the PCs are deposited videos that are so easy. If no more functions are made for the PC, you have pulled as a PC player's ass card. That's all. So I'm not finished anymore because of that. I decided to buy a tablet in the fall, where I have everything then. The good thing is that I also have the PC in addition. I can then decide where I want to play and what. So I have choice. And then I can well ignore something like MFT. It will not be too long until Hebst. All those who could have done that could have told me. It always came over my obsolete, which is not so. It was only better developed and for other devices. That's a big difference. If I have it then, I will definitely compare, then I can and will see it. My nephew has Window 10 and I was allowed to try candy soda there. This is the same boring game as with Window7 and Window XP, which I tried out earlier this morning. It is always the same picture. So excuses do not help. I would have hoped for a direct and honest answer. Unfortunately I already know that.

@Elsa
     I am now talking to my nephews about this technical matter. It's not my PC and operating system. Window 10 only supports the apps you can load on it, which is not possible with Window 7. But basically the games are with the features of the apps. For the PCs are deposited videos that are so easy. If no more functions are made for the PC, you have pulled as a PC player's ass card. That's all. So I'm not finished anymore because of that. I decided to buy a tablet in the fall, where I have everything then. The good thing is that I also have the PC in addition. I can then decide where I want to play and what. So I have choice. And then I can well ignore something like MFT. It will not be too long until Hebst. All those who could have done that could have told me. It always came over my obsolete, which is not so. It was only better developed and for other devices. That's a big difference. If I have it then, I will definitely compare, then I can and will see it. My nephew has Window 10 and I was allowed to try candy soda there. This is the same boring game as with Window7 and Window XP, which I tried out earlier this morning. It is always the same picture. So excuses do not help. I would have hoped for a direct and honest answer. Unfortunately I already know that.

Hi @Spinnifix please don't quote me but I am wondering if the games are gearing now more towards mobile instead of computer.  I think I read something out there in Google world that mobile gaming is up more than PC gaming. There shouldn't be any screen difference whether on PC or mobile device.  I think the only changes that you would see is the events.
    @Elsa

I think the translation is different, how to phrase it. Because I do not censor you !!! There is nothing for it. I just passed on my honest opinion and information. That's all. There are big differences to PC and mobile devices. I've already seen it with my nephews. For me it is now clear that I buy a tablet in Hebst and I can do everything there as well on the PC. Only the games on the apps are better and have several functinones. Thanks anyway for the answers and your tried help to me !!!

And I love to hear your opinion Peggy!  So keep sending them here.
    @Elsa

Since I realize that the communication does not work quite so well, the English pisses me off so slowly. It's better to open the community in all languages. So I can write and understand better !!! A language for the whole world is too easy. And something like that should not exist !!!