Can't get boosters

tigerbait1313
tigerbait1313 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited May 2019 in Support
I can't win anymore boosters. I've heard that the quests were replaced with something else but I don't have anything. Please help.

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Hello, @tigerbait1313! Currently the only way to win anything is by playing the weekly Bubblegum Hill and Mr. Toffee's Fair. Bubblegum Hill is an event that requires you to complete five levels in a row in order to take the throne. Doing this gives you six lollipop hammers, an hour of unlimited lives, and a certain amount of gold bars that varies depending on how long you were on the throne. Mr. Toffee's Fair puts you on a team with two other players that work together with you to complete the board. The board is a 4x4 grid with different challenges on the tiles. By choosing a tile and completing the challenge, you can tick the tile. If you and your teammates complete a row on the board, you all receive a reward! These are the only two events besides the daily reward. 
    P.S. If this post was helpful, please click on the "yes" button on this post when it asks "Was this helpful?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,392 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Hello @tigerbait1313, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the Quests from your game and Mr.Toffee's Fair also has not replaced it!!  I am not sure why the new feature has not showed up for you!!

Can you please tell me how long ago did you loose the Quests icon from your game?  For mot of us, it took about 2 to 3 weeks for the "Toffee's Fair" to show up.  If it has not been 3 weeks yet, you can expect it soon OR your game might completely skip it and receive the Quests back.  

Many of us are not very fond of this new feature  :o:o:
    Here is the thread link for your reference to check how it works and also other players' comments 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/252010/new-feature-mr-toffees-fair#latest

If you need to reply back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below!

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening =)
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,392 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @tigerbait1313

Can you please EDIT your post and remove the email address from the main heading and post something else??  
    Since this is a public forum, email addresses, phone numbers, etc,, are not safe to display....

Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?