Toddlers mode 😍

AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,657 Legend

Hi ! πŸ˜„

Toddlers modeπŸ’•...
( =infinity fun move)

Game inside the game
can children from the age 1 to 3 years to play .. and it is infinit stage ... and the game can solve itself every short period...

Infinit boosters . Between the candys .. (many color bombs)
πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£

Super easy game for toddlers

This level is not for children or older ... it is for toddlers πŸ‘ to make them experience the feeling of playing the game ... so they can think they can play πŸ˜œπŸ˜† and smile with joy😊

and in the end it is a stage to play and just have fun..... and the result is not registered within the game.

And it would be awesome if Kimmy will give some cheersπŸ™…πŸ™†πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ for toddlers between the movesπŸ˜„

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

~γ€Šβ™‘γ€‹~

21 votes

Active Β· Last Updated

Prev1

Comments

• wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,785 Game Expert
    edited June 11
    This is adorable @Ashraf. I love that you even thought of this idea. πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ₯°

i would give it more than one upvote if I could. 😊
  • disappointedbykingdisappointedbyking Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
    @Ashraf, psychologists say it is very bad for a kid to touch or look at a computer before 4 or 5, dangerous for their socialization. I don't think toddlers would be interested, but anyway, I'd be scared of damaging a child.
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,785 Game Expert
    That didn’t take long...

It’s a cute idea to picture a friendly Candy Crush Soda world with bouncing babies playing in it. I like it. πŸ₯° @Ashraf
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Legend
    Lol @wafercookieflippers. Thanks for inviting me @Ashraf. I vote 😁

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,657 Legend
    This is adorable @Ashraf. I love that you even thought of this idea. πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ₯°

i would give it more than one upvote if I could. 😊
    Lol @wafercookieflippers. Thanks for inviting me @Ashraf. I vote 😁
    thank you so much 
    My little babies will love this mode 

~γ€Šβ™‘γ€‹~

• KatanaKatana Posts: 420 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice idea

Katana said:
    Nice idea
    Thank you katana 😊🌷

~γ€Šβ™‘γ€‹~

@Xarly ; <3  see this idea please

~γ€Šβ™‘γ€‹~

@Ashraf, do you need me to quote all the MDs and studies showing that little kids playing video games alone were literally brain damaged? don't prone such an idea that could destroy little minds, please.
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Legend
    Hi @disappointedbyking πŸ€—. I very much welcome your opinion as I do @ashraf. This is an idea that he created and if you don't like it just don't vote for it. I don't think anyone should be judged for voicing a point of view on a game . Free thought is beautiful ! 

Keep crushing it 🍭
    it is not that I don't like the idea, it is a dangerous one. Like giving matches to kids.
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 2,109 Community Manager
    Hi all,

I have seen the idea. I always keep an eye on the top ideas from the Community and send them to the studio. This, however, is a request for the creation of a brand new game, basically.

We have mentioned that there's interest but we are constantly working on new games and prototypes, so I cannot guarantee that this will be implemented, and if it were, it wouldn't be something easy and quick, as new games can often take years to be made and released.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Xarly said:
    Hi all,

I have seen the idea. I always keep an eye on the top ideas from the Community and send them to the studio. This, however, is a request for the creation of a brand new game, basically.

We have mentioned that there's interest but we are constantly working on new games and prototypes, so I cannot guarantee that this will be implemented, and if it were, it wouldn't be something easy and quick, as new games can often take years to be made and released.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    Hi @Xarly ;

I just want to clarify my idea .. I'm not talking about a whole new game .. But I talk about a stage inside the game .. Be very easy ... and do not need to think .. Just by touching any piece of candy is crushed immediately .. And comes characters from the game laugh to us .. and acts of laughter children

Fun mode or
    Toddler mode

Endless level

Little icon in the mainmenu 

~γ€Šβ™‘γ€‹~

πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–

~γ€Šβ™‘γ€‹~