Why no Bubblegum Hill?

JerryHorneJerryHorne Posts: 3
I used to play Candy Crush Soda extensively a couple of years ago on a PC. I loved playing the Bubblegum Hill bonus game. I am now playing on a MacBook through the king.com site. I have been playing for a couple of weeks now, have gotten to level 160, and have seen no sign of ANY bonus games (including Bubblegum Hill). Are these games going to show up eventually? If I can't build up any gold bars or bonus items through the bonus games, then I'll probably just stop playing.

Best Answer

Answers

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also did not receive it and play Kc on the tablet.

• ElsaElsa Posts: 19,405 Superstar
    Hi JerryHorne, have you always played on king.com and always had Bubblegum Hill until now?  I know that there are a few glitches going on with this site.  Can you try playing it elsewhere?  Facebook maybe?

As @RegalRenz mentioned, the event is only available on the weekends.

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

• JerryHorneJerryHorne Posts: 3
    Have now played for several weeks (and weekends) and there has still been no sign of Bubblegum Hill (or ANY bonus games, for that matter). 
    edited July 15
    I have been in touch with the community manager because there were some glitches this weekend.  Not sure if not getting it is one of the glitches.  He will be talking to the studio to find out what's going on.
  • meowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeow Posts: 2
    I am on level 2230, playing for almost a year, and I just heard about Bubblegum Hill...because I've never seen it on my tablet.  My daughter was complaining about her Bubblegum Hill and I didn't know what she was talking about.  Why does everyone seem to have access to it but me?
    From what I was told everyone should be getting Bubblegum Hill.  You never had it @meowmeowmeow?  That is very strange.  I am going to tag @Xarly who is the community manager for this game.  Maybe he can confirm with the studio that everyone should have it.
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 1,966 Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay. Just wanted to confirm that there are no changes to our calendar regarding Bubblegum Hill. Some time ago we changed the hours and they now come 2h later than they did before but the time that the event is live and the days it is remains as it was before.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • JerryHorneJerryHorne Posts: 3
    I'm the one who started this thread and, as of right now, I have been playing on King.com for 2 months and have seen no trace of Bubblegum Hill.
  • SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Xarly For a while I play on the tablet and now I had 3 weeks of vacation and do not play. I started playing again and I still have no BGH. How so? I often saw that others did not and they were answered. I was just ignored! How so? Because I have the same right as any player to get the functions and answers. Nice weekend Peggy

• bullywoolybullywooly Posts: 51 ✭✭✭
    I’m the same, level 3320 and never had bubblegum hill