Sync

rsb
rsb Posts: 4 Newbie
Can not get laptop & phone to sync on this game also cannot get boosters on my laptop but gives them on phone my phone is 180 games a head of my laptop but have tryed different things king have told me to try but don,t work hope you can help

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,352 Candy Moderator
    Hello @rsb, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to say that I am not completely clear on your question, except for your Laptop & phone are not synced!!  And also you are receiving boosters only on Phone but none on Laptop. 

1) With regards to Laptop & Phone not synced -- are you talking about the level progress?  If so, is your game more forward in your Mobile phone than PC? 
    If so, you can try this link to update your browsers   https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/218696/web-browser-update 

2) When you said getting boosters only on Phone but not Laptop -- it is because, including the "Daily Bonus", there are many other special features available only on the mobile devices for us to play.  But, on Laptop we can only play Mr.Toffee's fair.  That's why, you are not able to gain more boosters there!!

Hope you are clear on both above points!  Can you please try to explain rest of the issues one by one, so that I can understand better and help you with those too? 

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1:  If you would like to attach a screenshot for any of the issues, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the toolbar, then click on "Choose Files" option.

Looking forward to assist you further.  Have a nice day/evening! 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @rsb, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • Glynn004
    Glynn004 Posts: 4 Newbie
    My iPhone erased 3049 completed levels and reset I phone back to begining at first level 
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @Glynn004, welcome to our community!  Were you playing the game through Facebook or King because they save your progress on their servers.  Were you playing on a computer or mobile device?  Once I get this information from you I can then offer you further direction.
  • Glynn004
    My lap top is current. My IPhone list 3049 levels
  • Glynn004
    Glynn004 said:
    My lap top is current. My IPhone lost 3049 levels

• _Elsa_
    Thanks for the update but you haven't responded as to whether you were playing through Facebook or King yet.
  • _Elsa_
    Great!  Now that we have it figured out I can take you through the rest of it.  First you need to get your user ID # by following the steps from here

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your new account and get you back to where you were.  It might take a couple of days before you get a response so please be patient.  You should get an email with a ticket number on it.  Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the form.

It is also a holiday week so please be patient.  They should be sending you a bot response so reply to that and then they will get back to you.  Give them your user ID # and tell them that you need them to add back your progress.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?