“No connection to internet”. - Reported!

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Linlou - I'm sorry you continue to have problems.  You can usually find what the latest update of the game is by going to the place where you downloaded the game from originally.  For example I go the the Apple App store and search for the game - then I click on it (for info only) and it tells me the latest release.  You are not getting any type of error message - you just can't play 1052 again?  I'll be honest I am not sure what is going on.  If it was a problem with the King servers it usually says so.  Once you check to ensure you have the most recent update, why don't you wait a few hours and then try playing again in case it is a problem at the King end and if so, hopefully it will be corrected by then. If the problems continue - we will need to let the CM and studio know, but we may not hear back until after the holidays. In the meantime - can you (and you also @kristae1988 since you appear to be having similar problems) comment the make and model of what you are playing on and what software version you are using?  The studio will need to know to try and figure out what is going on.

@melbaisa10 - it will depend upon the specific PC and software you are using.  Just do a search online and you should get instructions on how to clear your cache. 
  • boff
    boff Posts: 3 Newbie
    The same problem with no internet connection is happening with King’s Diamond Diaries Saga, and it started around the same time. In that community forum, moderators say it’s a problem that King developers are trying to fix. Please consult that thread. For me, it poses the same problems on both games and happens on both Apple and android platforms. I discourage folks from reinstalling it, because you will lose your stuff and, according to King support, doing so will not fix the problem. I guess we just wait.
  • mybaby333
    mybaby333 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I’m having the same problem with my iPhone 
  • Sharonatoo
    Sharonatoo Posts: 13 Level 2
    I am also getting the same connection error with Candy Crush Soda, but connect fine with other King games. I don’t think the problem is with the user, I think the problem is with the game.  Help!
  • nini8
    nini8 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Same problem with me!!! What's the problem???
  • nini8
    nini8 Posts: 3 Newbie
    No internet connection!!! Not happy about to delete the game!!!😡
  • boff
    boff Posts: 3 Newbie
    Where is the version or release # for the game version I am using? If there’s a more recent version in the App Store, do I install it on top of my current software? If not, wouldn’t deleting my current game wipe out all my progress, since I’ve been completing levels for weeks without the game connected to the internet?

In any event, because I have the same problem on my iPad and android phone, and the less drastic measures haven’t worked, it seems I am out of luck. Also, I would think King would be more interested in supporting this issue because users also cannot buy any premium items during this time. I, too, am considering deleting my King games and moving on.
  • mzdinger
    mzdinger Posts: 1 Newbie
    I just had the exact same issue. After turning off “cellular data” in the app, it lets me connect. 
  • waltonp138
    waltonp138 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Im having same problem myself so annoying and I've got 81 gold bar !! 
  • dannob
    dannob Posts: 2 Newbie
     I have been unable to connect to my home WiFi. On any of your games!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?