Game keeps going back to level 1

Options
Ruth_Perrotti
Ruth_Perrotti Posts: 1 Newbie
REally annoying issue that the game revers repeatedly back to level one and when I finally get back to the correct level it fails to load.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Ruth_Perrotti, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Sorry for the delay in responding.  Do you still need help with this?  If so, please tag me by using @ and then my name.

• Amanda_Kirk
    Amanda_Kirk Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    My issue also! Since Aug, it won’t load all the way. Starts at 1 and won’t let you move on the board.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,793 Sweet Legend
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @Amanda_Kirk

I will pass it on to @Elsa again. Then she will help you.

Can you say more about biite? Where do you play in king.com or Facebook? Do you play on the PC and which version or a mobile device Apple or Android. That would help if I knew. Thank you
  • Amanda_Kirk
    Options
    Play on Facebook. Yes, it will load to the beginning, ask about sending lives to Facebook friends, than if I close that pop up... nothing. It doesn’t bring me to the last puzzle I completed. I was clicking the portal to the last unlock area, but again I couldn’t maneuver on the game board to find where I was left off. No other pop ups would generate. It’s been doing this for months! I have been able to play maybe 5 times successfully in the last 2 months. ound another thread saying Facebook platform was having loading issues but all others were ok. This loading issue has been going on for months. Did king have an update on Soda around July/ Aug? 
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    @Amanda_kirk

Hello

I had a soda update yesterday and everything is fine with me. I will give it to @QueenB again. Maybe it can help you better. Please be patient.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    @Amanda_Kirk, we used to have a problem where the game seemed to open to level 1 for some players instead of going to your current level.  What we told players back then was to play level 1 and refresh the game and then your current level would come up.  Sometimes it was an avatar that got stuck on a level.  While you are waiting to hear from our community moderator, replay level 1, refresh and let's see if your progress comes back. 
  • Amanda_Kirk
    Options
    Tried lvl 1 again, after playing, the game would not allow me to select anything else. The background animation is still working. The curser just can’t select or movie the board.
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    @Elsa & @QueenB

Please help this player. Thank you
  • Amanda_Kirk
    Options
    Reloaded, went to the portal for current lvl. The pop ups for Episode Race is now showing. It will allow me to click. Not sure if it’s “ fixed” or just a work around the issue. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    No it's because you replayed the level that you were able to get it all back.  It might be an old glitch returning.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?