‘No Internet Connection’ error

BigGingeBigGinge Posts: 3
Since update 1.145.3 4 days ago candy crush soda is reporting that I have no internet connection (iPhone, iOS up to date).
Internet is working for all other Apps, including other candy crush variants.
deleting/reinstalling the app does not help.
Prev1

Answers

• KarolykaaaKarolykaaa Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Woah, I can see this problem is getting more and more global! The same is going on with me since April. I play on PC without Facebook. I found no solution yet.
    I personally haven't tried reinstalling and I don't want to, I'm not sure at all about automatically getting back to my current level. If you say it didn't help you, I'm twice as relieved.
    I'm really curious what could've been done against this issue.
  • rbpamomrbpamom Posts: 3
    I am having same problem...it took me a long time to beat the previous level...I hate to lose progress trying to troubleshoot this problem when it is obviously something with just this game and not my device since everything else works fine.  Guess I am done playing for a while.  Not gonna waste time if it can’t save.  Sad that there have been no responses to this thread.
  • BigGingeBigGinge Posts: 3
    Does anyone from support actually read these posts or is it assumed the community will do their work for them?
  • BigGingeBigGinge Posts: 3
    That makes no sense.
    if login on my iPad I’m only 5 levels behind and that doesn’t have the problem.

Thing is, without internet access I can’t access the store so there goes their revenue.it also means I can’t access my gold bars etc. 😡
  • KarolykaaaKarolykaaa Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Now that I could download the game on phone and logged back in my account, the WiFi came back (on phone, of course, PC still doesn't work and it never will) but THE GAME THREW ME BACK TO THE LAST LEVEL I PLAYED WITH WIFI!!! (Almost 150 levels.) It's an alert, not a complaint.
  • rbpamomrbpamom Posts: 3
    I thought I would only lose a couple of levels if I reloaded game...took me all the way back to beginning...thanks a lot devs...this no internet error popped up for no reason and not from anything that I did...except that I downloaded your update.
  • madbat63madbat63 Posts: 11
    I’m having the same issues. 
  • AnnKAnnK Posts: 1
    I am having the sane problem.  I am back at the beginning and lost all my progress.  What is wrong with this game and why is no one from King.com providing some help?
    Yes I agree. They just seem to advise you to uninstall the game & reinstall it but as people have already said this results in you loosing your progress. I’m having this issue with jelly saga & soda but not the original Candy Crush, I have internet connection with that but not the others. I’m also having no problems with my internet so it’s looking like it’s an issue with the recent updates not my devises. I don’t use Facebook either.
    I spoke too soon it seems Candy Crush is now also affected. It was working until I updated it this morning.!!
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 19,929 Superstar
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

If you are getting the no Internet connection error, the only way to resolve this is to uninstall and reinstall the game app on your mobile device, but please be aware that if you do this you will lose all lives and boosters because they are only saved to your device.

• I’m still having this issue, I’ve tried all the troubleshooting and nothing has helped??  
  • CEG-2CEG-2 Posts: 50 ✭✭✭
    You are joking.  I have been playing this blasted game for YEARS and the only solution results in losing EVERYTHING!?!  Quality developers you have there King.com. Not.
  • mcarmeanmcarmean Posts: 1
    Having same issue. Cant connect to internet but everythng else works. Been playing for years, on level 2562 and WILL NOT starting over. If I lose everything, candy crush soda and I will part ways. Only playing maybe 15 min a day now due to frustration with game. I will continue doing same or just say to hell with it. Until there is an update PROVIDED that fixes this, I'm not reinstalling but hurry up KING. Patience is running out. Bout to say to hell with you, the only game I still play on phone. Waste too much time as it is on this game. Maybe this is someones way of saying time to quit the games completely.