Daily rewards

AuntBunny69AuntBunny69 Posts: 5
Hi there, I think it would be a great idea if you could implement a payment /forfeit system for Candy Crush Soda as you do for Candy Crush Jelly.  I nearly managed a whole year, but didn't play the game on Christmas day! Oh my goodness, what an awful person I am to have wanted to spend the day with my family! 😱😱😱😱😨😨😨😨!!!!! So after a years work I got chucked back to number 1!! Yeah cheers for that!!!!! I would rather have paid a few quid for some gold coins than lose over 350 daily bonus levels. Any thoughts please?  Many thanks in advance for your help. Ju xoxo πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
7 votes

Active Β· Last Updated

Comments

• Dont worry ur not missing ANYTHING I FINALLY made it to 365 days. A YEAR OF NEVER MISSING A DAY OF LOG IN. U dont get anything SPECIAL i got 30 min lives amd the fish power up same simple boosters as the last. 365 days and its sad you would think they would award such loyal players. 
  • AuntBunny69AuntBunny69 Posts: 5
    Seriously??!!! WTF! You got that right presh!!!! Obviously it doesn't pay to be loyal these days!!!!!!!!  😠😠😠😠😠 they make millions out of the players, you would think that they would reward loyal players!!! Well, screw you King, I will just play my BitMango word puzzles from now on!!!!! Greedy bastards!!!!!!!!