Batula’s Key - Treasure Goblin - New feature being tested!

12346Next

Comments

• Dirty_NurseDirty_Nurse Posts: 340 ✭✭✭✭
    Efreye said:
    Well it took a week but I finally got a key!! Hurray!! The prize was 4 hours unlimited play and a couple of boosters.. Nice prize just took so long to get the key.. 
    I have found that the keys are quite ez to get as they’re only ever 2-3 levels away however there’s only ever one good reward for getting to it.  Free lives are useless and the half hour of a timed booster is too unless you happen to get the double fish.  It would be nice if the Bakula thing came back faster after completing it so as to obtain more boosters.
  • EfreyeEfreye Posts: 3
    @Dirty_Nurse I've been trying to get a key for over a week. Couldn't sleep last night so was happy for the free 4 hours.. I agree that the bat could come back quicker or give more hours to get to it.. It takes 30 mins for each life to refresh so by time you have full 5 lives he's taken the key..  
    Hope all the suggestions are taken on board.
    Have a nice day..
  • LauraLMasonLauraLMason Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭
    I have noticed that Batula tends to vary a lot in the time frame given to get the key. I have seen anywhere from about 1-3 hours.  When playing hard levels and having to wait for lives to refill the 1 and 2 hour time doesn't seem to be enough. He is good at showing up when I am challeged or about out of lives!
  • LizzyLemondropLizzyLemondrop Posts: 418 Superstar
    @LauraLMason Batula is mean like that 👿 It is unfortunate the boxes are gone (they used to award 1/2 hour of extra lives).
    Please Vote here for adding a 500 point Treasure Chest to Soda Squad! Thanks.

• susanm9090susanm9090 Posts: 69 ✭✭
    In all the weeks since Batula came out I have only gotten it twice. At higher levels you rarely pass three or four levels at a time.  
  • LauraLMasonLauraLMason Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the boxes usually gave you 48 hours to reach them. I have been lucky and gotten the key twice and the rewards are decent compared to all the points needed in Soda Squad for something less! There are some levels I have only been able to pass with double fish so I often need more than a few hours!
  • candysodacrushercandysodacrusher Posts: 205 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 16
    I have noticed that Batula tends to vary a lot in the time frame given to get the key. I have seen anywhere from about 1-3 hours.  When playing hard levels and having to wait for lives to refill the 1 and 2 hour time doesn't seem to be enough. He is good at showing up when I am challeged or about out of lives!
    Indeed, he does like to show up just when I either run of of lives or am ready to quit playing.  I think there is a pattern to his actions, but I’m not quite sure what it is.  
    Or what just happened.  I finish the level next to the key.  Next message—“Batula has taken the key” just before it moves me to the level with the key.  That truly sucks.