Black Screen - Candy Crush Soda (Reported to the Studio)!

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 7,700 Superstar
    Hello @ioanna, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

This thread will be closed now as we are directing you to the main thread with everybody's comments with the same issue.  Please take a look at the link provided by my friend @Foley1362 in his above message!  

Thanks a lot for your patience and understanding!  Hope the issue gets fixed soon!  

Have a great weekend!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

Hello @Nadine_Dennison, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community!

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game(s)!!  I have addressed you with this issue in another thread also =)   

Unfortunately, there was a technical issue with the game which is impacting your game play!  But, the game developers are already aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible!  Until this issue gets fixed, you will probably encountering this issue if you continue playing the game.

If you’re unable to enjoy the game until the fix is in place, I’d encourage you to explore other King games in the meantime, where you can get some great fun challenges while you wait! 

Thank you very much for understanding and for your patience while the team fixes the issue!!

Hope the issue gets fixed soon and you will be able to enjoy your game again!  Have a great weekend =)

NOTE:  I will close this thread as I am directing you to the MAIN LINK for you to keep an eye for any and all updates on the issue!! 

• alicia55alicia55 Posts: 6 New Bee
    the game screen is still black
    Hello @Sean2015 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :)  

Unfortunately, there was a technical issue with the game which is impacting your game play!  But, the game developers are already aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible!  Until this issue gets fixed, you will probably encountering this issue if you continue playing the game.

I would encourage you to explore other King games until the issue is corrected, where you can get some great fun challenges while you wait... some of my favorite games are Candy Friends, Pet Rescue Puzzle and Diamond Diaries =)

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding while the team fixes the issue!!

Hope the issue gets fixed soon and you will be able to enjoy your game again!  Have a great weekend =)

NOTE:  I will close this thread as I am directing you to the MAIN LINK to keep an eye for any and all updates on the issue!! 

• ennahojennahoj Posts: 0 New Bee
    edited September 2019
    I loaded the game and the play screen is black. Please help
    edited September 2019
    Hello @ennahoj Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :)  

Unfortunately, there is a technical issue with the game which is impacting your game play!  But, the game developers are already aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible!  You will probably be experiencing the same till the issue gets fixed!!

I would encourage you to explore other King games until the issue is corrected, where you can get some great fun challenges while you wait... some of my favorite games are Candy Friends, Pet Rescue Puzzle and Diamond Diaries =)

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding while the team fixes the issue!!

NOTE:  I will close this thread as I am directing you to the MAIN LINK to keep an eye for any and all updates on the issue!! 

• Wendyboo13Wendyboo13 Posts: 4 New Bee
    Foley1362 said:
    Hi all - I am alerting the CM’s to this issue now. Sorry I had not see this until now.

Please confirm what device platforms you all are playing from! 🙏🏻  

Also so if you can provide your user id’s so they can research this further that would be helpful as well. Thank you for patience and understanding.
    Foley1362 said:
    Hi @rosiem & @MariaVega - welcome to our friendly community. I’m very sorry to hear you’ve both had this issue.  Can you both confirm what platform you play the game from I.e. Mobile or PC. 

If you you can provide a screenshot of the issue as well so we can see if it’s completely blank or what’s going on that would be great. Please use the 🏔 icon above the comment box.

@QueenB - please tag a look into this possible issue 🙏🏻
    Foley1362 said:
    Hi @rosiem & @MariaVega - welcome to our friendly community. I’m very sorry to hear you’ve both had this issue.  Can you both confirm what platform you play the game from I.e. Mobile or PC. 

If you you can provide a screenshot of the issue as well so we can see if it’s completely blank or what’s going on that would be great. Please use the 🏔 icon above the comment box.

@QueenB - please tag a look into this possible issue 🙏🏻

• 196487196487 Posts: 4 New Bee
    edited September 2019
  • MariaVegaMariaVega Posts: 14 Level 2
    Escribehello good morning, the problem with candy crush soda persists, I do not take a screenshot, I play with my laptop, the game is finished loading, everything is seen, but the screen being black I do not see the game, many thanks, I've been like this for 6 days tu comentario
  • Valérie_VéronValérie_Véron Posts: 6 New Bee
    game black screen on pc since a few days
  • ofelitaofelita Posts: 1 New Bee
     I CAN NOT PLAY!!!! PLEASE FIX IT!!!!!