Black Screen - Candy Crush Soda (Reported to the Studio)!

Answers

• XarlyXarly Posts: 2,272 Community Manager
    Hi all,

I just wanted to mention that we are working our best to fix it. The issue with the black screen has been identified as a memory issue, which implies it takes longer to fix (since it basically means the game is using too much memory to run properly, hence the black screen issue).

To be honest with you all, this could be taking a while. We will do our best to keep you updated and I can guarantee that the team is doing their best to fix it as soon as possible.

In the meanwhile, just remember that you can avoid the issue if you play on your mobile, tablet or Windows10.

Thanks for your patience,
    Xarly

• bettyblikbettyblik Posts: 6 New Bee
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @lovemycandy4041 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!   

Unfortunately, there was a technical issue with the game which is impacting many players!  The game developers are aware of this issue and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible!  Until this issue gets fixed, you will probably encountering this issue if you continue playing the game.

Hence, I would suggest you to explore other King games in the meantime, where you can get some great fun challenges while you wait!  Candy Friends and Candy Jelly are some of the great games that I too play =)

Thank you very much for understanding and for your patience while the team fixes the issue!!

Hope the issue gets fixed soon and you will be able to enjoy your game again!  Have a great day/evening!

NOTE:  I will close this thread as I am directing you to the MAIN LINK for you to keep an eye for any and all updates on the issue!! 

PummyRaj said:
    Hello @lovemycandy4041 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

Unfortunately, there was a technical issue with the game which is impacting many players!  The game developers are aware of this issue and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible!  Until this issue gets fixed, you will probably encountering this issue if you continue playing the game.

Hence, I would suggest you to explore other King games in the meantime, where you can get some great fun challenges while you wait!  Candy Friends and Candy Jelly are some of the great games that I too play =)

Thank you very much for understanding and for your patience while the team fixes the issue!!

Hope the issue gets fixed soon and you will be able to enjoy your game again!  Have a great day/evening!

NOTE:  I will close this thread as I am directing you to the MAIN LINK for you to keep an eye for any and all updates on the issue!! 

I don't want to play another damn game !! for more than 2 weeks I look into this damn black hole, how stupid you are to not be able to make this !!!
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 10,103 Superstar
    Hi @bettyblik and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Have you read Xarly's post above? The studio is working on it. I understand your frustration but please be respectful to the Community and their members. Some issues really take time to be solved. As Xarly wrote above, it's a memory issue and it's not so easy to fix. Thank you for your understanding. Enjoy your day 🤗
  • daydreaner9daydreaner9 Posts: 1 New Bee
    I am having the same black screen whilst playing on PC, any closer to sorting out the problem, it would be nice to play again.

Can anyone play at the moment. It would be nice to have a reply to say why this is happening and when it would be sorted out. I really enjoy playing and it would be nice to continue soon.
  • sherry01sherry01 Posts: 0 New Bee
    why is my screen still black. havent been able to play for nearly 2 weeks
  • lovemycandy4041lovemycandy4041 Posts: 4 New Bee
    bettyblik said:
    PummyRaj said:

PummyRaj said:

I don't want to play another damn game !! for more than 2 weeks I look into this damn black hole, how stupid you are to not be able to make this !!!
    TY PummyRaj for your responce and hope to be able to play soda agine soon ..not sure where that reply came from on your responce to me but sorry they where very rude !
  • JannettevJannettev Posts: 1 New Bee
    Betsy_ said:
    My screen is black, it says I'm not connected to the internet but I am. What can I do to fix it?

• cuteltlcookiecuteltlcookie Posts: 2 New Bee
    It is said that it takes 30 days to break a habit! We are well on our way to the 30 days it will take to no longer want to play this game! Good job "King"!!!!!
  • craggs11craggs11 Posts: 1 New Bee
    hi my screen has been black for about 3 weeks now 
  • stdosscomcastnetstdosscomcastnet Posts: 3 New Bee
    I'm stuck on level 36 70 why am I consistently running out of levels I spend a great deal of money on this game I've lost at least $150 to $200 by purchasing items and then running out of levels while my purchase was still active. Yet no one has ever offered to compensate me for that. Very unprofessional and this is been brought to your attention in the past
  • MARIA_SILVINA71MARIA_SILVINA71 Posts: 1 New Bee
    edited October 2019