Black Screen - Candy Crush Soda (Reported to the Studio)!

Answers

• rosiemrosiem Posts: 4
    I have a computer that I play the games on, other games are great but Soda is still black.  It has been well over 1 month probably going on 2months.  Have reported it before but still black.  I cannot believe you can play this on your phone, etc. but still not on a pc computer.  I have hope and keep checking every few days, but still black.  Why the issue?  Hope this gets fixed soon.  
  • robke58robke58 Posts: 1
    have black screen, no levels
  • valdesolavaldesola Posts: 3
    edited November 7
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

• Cindy_ParkerCindy_Parker Posts: 9
    thank you guys for fixing the game i really appreciate it:):):):):):):)
  • candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 633 Game Expert
    Very glad your game’s working again @Cindy_Parker. Keep crushin’ it! 😉
    A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

Find more about the Game Experts here
    All King games I play:  All Candy Crush games / Bubble Witch 3 / Farm Heroes Saga / Papa Pear Saga / Diamond Digger Saga - Happy crushing! 😉
    • Vote for more fragments for Characters/Costumes in Candy Friends here
    • Vote for a “Win Moves” option for when a Bomb explodes here
    • Vote for a Gold Bar wheel here
  • valdesolavaldesola Posts: 3
    edited November 7
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 3,040 Community Moderator

Welcome to our Community @valdesola  🤗

Sorry, but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Don't miss out on Gold Bars here

• Me2Me2Me2Me2 Posts: 11
    Please fix this too.
  • Moi55Moi55 Posts: 8
    thank you guys for fixing the game i really appreciate it:):):):):):):)
    You are certainly one of the lucky ones. !!  =)
  • ValanitaValanita Posts: 7
    edited November 7
    The game seems to load ok til the actual game starts, then nothing black with the logo at the side, nothing helps. This has been happening for weeks now, once it did work, but then went again, I play on my home pc on Facebook.
  • Well i have seen that some people have got candy soda back but yet there is alot of us still no game so im takeing that you have no intention to fix the problem its been over 2 months for me since ive been able to play i just wish you all would have been honest  with this sad because this was one of my games i truely loved to play so sad .......
  • rosdon55rosdon55 Posts: 1
    every time i go into the game i have a black screen again

November 8th

Still not working

Maybe they want to wait for Christmas, maybe only Santa can fix it ??
    Well i have seen that some people have got candy soda back but yet there is alot of us still no game so im takeing that you have no intention to fix the problem its been over 2 months for me since ive been able to play i just wish you all would have been honest  with this sad because this was one of my games i truely loved to play so sad .......
    I agree with you, nobody seems to be on the other end.
  • Moi55 dijo:
    Bueno, he visto que algunas personas han recuperado el refresco de caramelo, pero todavía hay muchos de nosotros todavía sin juego, así que supongo que no tienes intención de solucionar el problema, han pasado más de 2 meses para mí desde que he podido jugar, solo deseo todos habrían sido honestos con esto triste porque este era uno de mis juegos que realmente me encantaba jugar tan triste ...
    Estoy de acuerdo contigo, nadie parece estar del otro lado.

Moi55 dijo:
    8 de noviembre

Sigue sin funcionar

¿Quizás quieran esperar la Navidad, quizás solo Santa pueda arreglarlo?

Opino lo mismo comentario