Bonus should stop counting when we stop playing and then restart when we start playing again

kevinsgirl727kevinsgirl727 Posts: 5
edited September 22 in Ideas
it would be great if we could make our bones time stopp when we're out of lives that way we could use the rest of our bonus time when we have full lives again instead of just having it waste away 
17 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• pixie7788pixie7788 Posts: 1
    I agree  life happends it should stop the clock I dont know how many times I pay for the bounes candys then after a few mine I have to get off because I have stuff todo so I waste my money 
  • Chanchan5845Chanchan5845 Posts: 1
    pixie7788 said:
    I agree  life happends it should stop the clock I dont know how many times I pay for the bounes candys then after a few mine I have to get off because I have stuff todo so I waste my money 
    Nobody forces you to spend money in the game!
  • whytheheckwhytheheck Posts: 2
    edited September 27
    pixie7788 said:
    Nobody forces you to spend money in the game! ..That may be so but as a free player I agree w/ stopping the timer. I see no need to snap @ someone for there suggestions. 💖

• whytheheckwhytheheck Posts: 2
    she may not be forced but I agree w/ stopping the timer and I don't pay.