Disappearing Events & Extra features on W10! FIXED!

Options

Answers

• Graeme_London
    Graeme_London Posts: 96 Level 3
    Options

I too have lost all features as of yesterday on Windows 10 app version 1.162.100.0

All I'm getting is map background showing my lives and gold bars and piggy bank, my level is not synced correctly.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

@Jackyd and @Sukanta_Biswas this is a know issue which the game team is currently looking at.

Here is the thread for the issue so you can keep an eye on as we don't have a timeframe for a fix just yet.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for confirming guys 👍

So there is an issue on Windows 10 where some extra features are missing and this is currently being investigated by the studio.

We don't have any news on this yet so I'll make sure your posts are linked to the thread so you all can follow up on the issue once there is an update.

Thanks for your patience 🙏

• sharkeymw
    sharkeymw Posts: 367 Level 3
    Options

It's been over a week that this problem has persisted. I'm about ready to give up and stop playing entirely. As it is now, I barely bother logging in to get my daily 'freebie' and stop when I run out of lives. I haven't gotten a single boost or anything else since this all started other than the daily freebie, which expires way too quickly. It's frustrating and ruining my enjoyment of the game.

• NhWendy
    NhWendy Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

I couldn't have said it better, Sharkey! My thoughts are the same as yours.

• Tess7777
    Tess7777 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello all! Yep, I am getting a bit disgruntled too. I am with you Sharkey and NhWendy....I have about had my fill. I worked in the computer industry with programmers for more than 40 years...I was a Technical Writer....I have never seen a problem such as this take longer than a few days to clear it up....sometimes just hours....I mean Jeeeze guys...take a look at your code....it can't be that hard to figure out where things are running amok! If the situation is not taken care of by the end of this coming Monday (that gives them today, Sunday, and one business day....Monday) then I am definitely out of here. Just isn't worth my time.

• NhWendy
    NhWendy Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

I'm with you, Tess!

I don't think the problem is fixing it, but for management to make it a priority TO FIX IT.

Your deadline is a GREAT idea. I will support it by not spending any money on this game after your Monday deadline.

Does anyone want to join the boycott?

• sharkeymw
    sharkeymw Posts: 367 Level 3
    Options

Great idea! And I've already gone in and left a less-than-5 star review in the game store for this due to the issues. If it continues, I'll edit the review to make it even worse, quite frankly.

• tourmaline
    tourmaline Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Has anyone been able to find a fix? It's been over a week now for me. Maybe it'll be one of those things that we just adapt to. The new normal.

• WandaLee
    WandaLee Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited February 2020
    Options

It seems they don't care about the ones playing on computers using the windows 10 app as previous people have mentioned its been a week and no one has resolved the issue. Last weekend we were waiting for people to return to work on Monday, the whole week has passed and the issue remains with people using the windows 10 app on computers, it is the only way I play and now like others are considering not playing any more when we don't have the weekly race, soda squad, Mr. Toffee's fair, treasure chests etc.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?