Disappearing Events & Extra features on W10! FIXED!

Options

Answers

• MAYANK2003
    MAYANK2003 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

• lucielo
    lucielo Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have lost my game players, tick on a tile and everything related to the game I was playing yesterday! have tried closing the game and waiting also everything you suggested but still doesn't help
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,826 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @lucielo

Hi there! With you I see that you get a new playing field and thus also new players. Please have some patience. You get it quickly. You will get a new playing field even if you have not filled in the field. Go to the discussions, there is something from MR: Toffee.
  • chris25nc
    chris25nc Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I don't think you are really reading or listening to our problems, its just not boosters missing, it part of the "whole" game, weekly leaderboard, race to the finish, weekly game prizes, everything, what is the sense of playing the game if you have no incentive to do so, I unistalled the game, reinstalled it , logged back in everything was back to normal, and when I logged off and came back to the game later in the day, I was back to the same problem, I contacted King support, and their response was a link back to here in the community
  • jomuzz
    jomuzz Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I joined the "Community" yesterday and poof everything from my game is gone!  No race, no players board, no weekly competition with friends, and no get to "300 points" with other players and win prizes!  What happened?!?  How do I get all this back?  I like playing the game, but I like playing it with all the extra prizes and competition with other players better!  Please Help and/or Fix! Thanks.
  • MeyerLinda
    MeyerLinda Posts: 106 Level 2
    Options
    Type youI have the same problem and no seems to fix itr comment
  • BEVSUM
    BEVSUM Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Mine disappeared before joining the community. That's the only reason I came here because the support team obviously don't know jack all about anything
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,010 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @JeanineW, @BEVSUM, @jomuzz - I am seeing similar complaints from other players so it appears there is some sort of problem with Soda and PC players.  I play on mobile devices and have no problems.  I have notified the CMs (Community Manager/Moderator) for this game and hopefully they will respond here tomorrow.  
  • bearwithme
    Options
    Hello everyone - @342 @christalf1970 @wizarddeby @NhWendy @button0428 @sharkeymw @Jayne64 @MeyerLinda Welcome to the King COmmunity.  I am sorry you are all experiencing this problem. This seems to be an issue with Candy Crush Soda - I have seen some other people mentioning having a similar problem.  I have notified the CMs (Community Moderator/Manager) for this game and hopefully you will hear something from them tomorrow when they return to work.
  • bearwithme
    Options
    Hello @chris25nc - there seems to be a problem with Candy Crush Soda and PC players.  I have seen mention of this in several other threads.  As my fellow superstar @PummyRaj says, this is something the studio will have to resolve.  But I have notified the Community Manager and Moderator for this game and hopefully they can provide some information about this issue tomorrow.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?