(Finished) What's your favourite Episode and why? 100 Gold Bars at stake!

Comments

• candysodacrushercandysodacrusher Posts: 203 ✭✭✭✭
    My favorite episode is Magic Mirror (levels 361-375).  I like this episode for a number of reasons.  First, it introduces the purple jelly bean candies which I think are really fun.  Also, level 361 is both fun and instructive in how to use those candies.  Second, this episode has lots of my favorite types of levels (honey and frosting and green soda) and none of my least favorite type (chocolate).  Finally, it has levels that challenge you, but are still fun to play and don’t require boosters to pass.
  • EvanFryeEvanFrye Posts: 3
    Peppermint province 
  • RENEEJORDAN044RENEEJORDAN044 Posts: 1
    My favorite is the bubble hill episodes being king of the gam

e
  • CFMCFM Posts: 4
    My favorite is "Home Sticky Home"!  (levels 301-315). 
    I love how the level looks, besides that's the episode which first introduces the Sprinkleshell (the blue turtle), who makes the episodes where he appears so much more fun!
    (My used ID in case I win  =)  is  10922140861
  • Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    My favorite episode in this fantastic game was 'Soda Splash' (levels 286-300) .
    Although the levels there were very challenging, still it was a very touching feeling to see Kimmy that after a long journey that she did all alone, she finally found her younger sister Tiffy in the end.

It was really touching and sweet moment at the same time and the victories that I won from those levels were sweeter than ever!
    It leaves you with a sweet feeling that you can do it...that you can reach any goal if you have determination.
    Like Kimmy who passed a lot adventures but thanks to her determination, she reached in her final destination and goal. 
    To find Tiffi safe and sound and return back in Candy Kingdom with safety.

Thanks Kimmy for teaching me that.
    That's one of the reasons why I like Kimmy so much as character !!! 
    So sweet and still brave and determinated the same time! 
  • candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 628 Game Expert
    Hello @Xarly. My favorite episode is Sweet Streets because it reminds me of the Gummy Bear song. 

A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

Find more about the Game Experts here
    All King games I play:  All Candy Crush games / Bubble Witch 3 / Farm Heroes Saga / Papa Pear Saga / Diamond Digger Saga - Happy crushing! 😉
    • Vote for more fragments for Characters/Costumes in Candy Friends here
    • Vote for a “Win Moves” option for when a Bomb explodes here
    • Vote for a Gold Bar wheel here
  • emm1emm1 Posts: 49 ✭✭
    Episode 100  1😁
  • lizyates4lizyates4 Posts: 1
    Xarly said:

New to the Community? If you don't have an account, no problem, you can register here in just 2 seconds!

🌟 🍭🌟

Hey everyone,

Today we would love to know the following:

What's your favourite Soda Episode and why?

I encourage you all to share with the rest of the Community which one of the 237 episodes that Soda already has is your favourite and why. 

To spice things up
    , we are giving 25 Gold Bars to 4 of you!

You have until Friday 11th at 14.00 CET to participate - Hurry up!
    You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

• DemolaDemola Posts: 3
    Love every level with d challenges they bring especially the ultra hard stages  and the  euphoria of conquest, SuuuWeeeeet!!!!!!  
  • Rose420Rose420 Posts: 2
    I'm on level a 1200 something.. years of playing & I can't remember seeing going thru an episode I didn't love so far...!!   <3  =)   <3
  • elinnetelinnet Posts: 3
    It's so hard to say which one is my favorite... Right now I'm on level 1291 and these levels are very difficult but I love how challenging there are... So I would have to pick I would say the Thousands levels. Ty!!
  • kebizokebizo Posts: 1
    Episode 2
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 2,153 Community Manager
    Sweet! So many opinions and different episodes. I'm loving it!

To those of you that are just dropping the name or number of the episode, can you explain as well why you love them? We would love to know as our goal is always to try and make the best possible episodes and levels for all of you out there!

Cheers,
    Xarly

• DebsbearDebsbear Posts: 2
    lizyates4 said:
    Xarly said:

New to the Community? If you don't have an account, no problem, you can register here in just 2 seconds!

🌟 🍭🌟

Hey everyone,

Today we would love to know the following:

What's your favourite Soda Episode and why?

I encourage you all to share with the rest of the Community which one of the 237 episodes that Soda already has is your favourite and why. 

To spice things up
    , we are giving 25 Gold Bars to 4 of you!

You have until Friday 11th at 14.00 CET to participate - Hurry up!
    You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

• DebsbearDebsbear Posts: 2
    I enjoy playing the ultra hard levels, because the sense of achievement when you win - is exhilarating!!