Move Rush!

Steve_Epstein
Steve_Epstein Posts: 76 Level 3
edited November 2019 in Discussions
I just got 10 seconds of free moves!  That is a really cool feature.  Will it be random or will there be ways to “earn” them.  The one I got appeared to be random.  I am very excited about the potential impact of future move blasts and for longer periods of time than 10 seconds (greedy, I know).  It helped me get a new high score on board 3652, but I still not close to that second star.  Thanks for keeping things interesting!

Comments

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    My own experience with the Move Blast feature is that it pops up fairly consistently and without any real prompt. It is a nice feature for sure, but I too wish it would last longer than 10 seconds. I'm a pretty methodical player and I barely get three moves in before the timer runs out. :scream:
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    I had this pop up for the first time this morning.  I don’t have any “sensory issues” but I found the flashing border around the screen very distracting.
  • Karolykaaa
    Karolykaaa Posts: 67 Level 2
    I also get it but the game becomes laggy during that 10 seconds
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Oh man...I just saw it now.
    It's called Move Rush and for 10s you can have unlimited moves.
    That's the coolest feature that i have never seen in my whole life.
    Seriously, this game is full of surprises like Kinder egg.
    Cool ! That was really awesome!
    Bravo to the team and to the person for thinking something really useful.
    I wish this feature to be included and in Candy Crush Friends Saga soon so to make our lifes easier.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    I just got 10 seconds of free moves!  That is a really cool feature.  Will it be random or will there be ways to “earn” them.  The one I got appeared to be random.  I am very excited about the potential impact of future move blasts and for longer periods of time than 10 seconds (greedy, I know).  It helped me get a new high score on board 3652, but I still not close to that second star.  Thanks for keeping things interesting!
    I must admit, this is a great addition to the game.  When it first appeared I assumed it would simply grant free moves for ten real-time seconds like the booster rewards we get from the useless “team” features but the timer stops during cascades which rewards players that are paying attention to the key areas of the board that need clearing.

Ive been very critical of King recently with all the “team” crap but this is a great addition and I hope it stays.  I’m looking forward to reading about all the frivolous complaints from people about the “seizure-inducing” flashing and the “stress” involved and such other malarkey.
  • Kathy_Johnson-3
    Kathy_Johnson-3 Posts: 14 Level 2
    The flashing lights around the move blast is VERY annoying, makes it hard to see the screen to know where to make your next move.  Just put the color around the screen for the 10 seconds instead of having the flashing making you go nuts.  Or maybe it's some sort of mind game to take over the world.
  • masterlucertola
    masterlucertola Posts: 1 Newbie
    While I love the move bonus feature I too am a bit overwhelmed by the flashing crazy lights. I think you need to potentially add a seizure warning or tone it down just a bit. I don’t have sensory issues but am worried this could trigger some.
  • Steve_Epstein
    Steve_Epstein Posts: 76 Level 3
    New Move Blast finding!  If you trigger a chocolate bomb or a color gel, the timer stops.  My suggestion is when you get the Move Blast warning, make as many bonus candies as you can.  When Move Blast starts trigger those first.  For those of you impacted by the flashing lights, narrow your focus to the 20 blocks in the middle of the board.
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    As is it is horrible.  With its sparkling flashing lights I can’t see well enough to make any moves.  Turn the lights off, give us a,few seconds more and it might be okay but as is I wish I could turn it off.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?