I need help with lost progress! (Under investigation)!

Options

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Ok guys, I think that we have a player who found a fix for it.  Please follow the steps that he wrote here.  If that doesn't work for you then please write back and tag me so that I can notify the community manager.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Ok guys, I think that we have a player who found a fix for it.  Please follow the steps that he wrote here.  If that doesn't work for you then please write back and tag me so that I can notify the community manager.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Ok I think that we have a player who found a fix for it.  Please follow the steps that he wrote here.  If that doesn't work for you then please write back and tag me so that I can notify the community manager.
  • quasarn01
    quasarn01 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Seems that after two days of suddenly closing on every new level I entered, it started working correctly early this morning, however, there is a slight pause just before it moves over to the next level.  The pause is momentary but it now moves on to next level like it should...
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Clear out your history and see if that resolves the pause.
  • smileyly
    smileyly Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hello,
    I have lost my level 1499 this morning, just after night . I don't know why...
    How to do to find my level 1499 ?
    Thanks
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    @Yosca found a message where the play found a fix so I would like you to please try it here.  Write back and let me know if it worked or if you still need help.  Also where are you playing the game - computer or mobile device?
  • _Elsa_
    Options

This is a glitch that just started.  We have created a list of players reporting this but then someone here found a fix so I would like you to please try it here.  Write back and let me know if it worked or if you still need help.  Also where are you playing the game - computer or mobile device?

• _Elsa_
    Options

This is a glitch that just started.  We have created a list of players reporting this but then someone here found a fix so I would like you to please try it here.  Write back and let me know if it worked or if you still need help.  Also where are you playing the game - computer or mobile device?

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?