Extra moves

nyx808
nyx808 Posts: 1 Newbie
When i try to get extra moves i have and ad that comes up that does not play.  It sits there and after it appears to have timed out, i get a new game...no extra moves

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @nyx808🤗

Are you saying that you watch the ads to get extra moves and when the ad is over, you don't get any extra moves? 

Do you actually see the ad or is just a black screen?
  • eddiekz
    eddiekz Posts: 1 Newbie

Why I don't get the extra moves ad's on my android devise?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator
    edited November 2023

Hello @eddiekz and welcome to Soda community!

Usually the same features are not available to all Soda players at the same time because this is how the Game Studio keep the events and features manageable across millions of players.

So you may not have the feature now but you may receive it in the future. Please read here for more information.

Anyway troubleshooting every now and then may help you keep your game in optimal conditions so it will be ready to receive new features when they're available:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

If you own a Kindle fire, check this out

it's not possible to do in Microsoft app on computer

Good Luck 😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?