besides scrolling, how can I get to my level on Facebook?

monkeymama54
monkeymama54 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited October 2019 in Support
is there a better way to get to the level you are on besides scrolling?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,338 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
     Hello @monkeymama54 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am just wondering whether you are talking about the Candy Soda game or the original Candy Crush?  

If it is the Candy Soda game, we don't have to scroll to each level but except in the Episode we are currently in.  Because, Candy Soda game has the "Portal" feature for each episode.  Whether we are playing on mobile device OR on PC, this lovely feature is available for our convenience.  Below is a screenshot to show how it looks

** If you notice in the middle of the screen, you can see a box with "Overview" on top of it.  All episodes are listed there and we have to select to whichever level we have to go to :+1: 

Please post back and let me if I can be of further assistance, by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,338 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
     Hello @monkeymama54 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am just wondering whether you are talking about the Candy Soda game or the original Candy Crush?  

If it is the Candy Soda game, we don't have to scroll to each level but except in the Episode we are currently in.  Because, Candy Soda game has the "Portal" feature for each episode.  Whether we are playing on mobile device OR on PC, this lovely feature is available for our convenience.  Below is a screenshot to show how it looks

** If you notice in the middle of the screen, you can see a box with "Overview" on top of it.  All episodes are listed there and we have to select to whichever level we have to go to :+1: 

Please post back and let me if I can be of further assistance, by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • monkeymama54
    monkeymama54 Posts: 2 Newbie
    pummyraj...i love ya!!! thank you soooo much.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?