Jelly cake/Special Candy match freezes the game when destroyed - FIXED!

dmbkca93dmbkca93 Posts: 3
edited November 13 in Support
 I have had the screen freeze 3 times now when I have used either 2 color bombs or a colorbomb and the other thing that makes things change color.  It used my lives.  I also am losing time with th unlimited boosters I paid for because I keep using lives and the boosters aren't working.  I also lost 2 lollipop hammers when I used them to move things into place.

Best Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,402 Superstar
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Bggabcsi Hearty Welcome to all of you to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with the Jelly Cake in your game!!  This was a bug that popped out for Android and Facebook players... Apple user should not be affected as per our information!!  

Anyway, this bug was reported to the King team and they worked on it and fixed it.  Hence, it should not affect your game anymore!  If you are using Android device, please make sure you have 1.152.13 version installed to remove this bug.  

This thread will be closed as I am redirecting you to the Main Thread where other players also have complained about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and to post your comments!  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

P.S:  There are few contests going on in the Community for us to win some Goodies for our game.  I am adding them here
    1) Win 30 Gold Bars
    2) 20 Gold Bars are yours if you find the Differences
    Accepted Answer
  • LilaqLilaq Posts: 7 Kingster
    Accepted Answer
    Hi! 
    Which platform are you using? 
    There is a new update out that fixed this issue, please make sure that you have the latest version of the game from the app store if you are using android/ios :)
    Accepted Answer
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,402 Superstar
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @babersgrandma Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

There was an issue with the "Jelly Cake Explosion" (the pin wheel burst) till couple of days ago, which was rectified by the King team :+1: 

** If you are playing on an Android or iOS devices and having this issue, make sure that you have installed the latest version 1.152.13  If you go to "Google Play Store", you can see any available updates :+1: 

** If you are on PC clear the cookies, delete the browsing history and open your game again!  

If you have any further questions, please post them in this Main Thread where other players have wrote about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and also to post your comments!  This thread will be closed now to lessen the confusion and to keep all the comments in a single place!  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

P.S:  There are few contests going on in the Community for us to win some Goodies for our game.  I am adding them here
    1) Win 30 Gold Bars
    2) 20 Gold Bars are yours if you find the Differences
    Accepted Answer
Prev13456721

Answers

• ept0202ept0202 Posts: 1
    Level 638, every time the wubba wubba circle goes off the game locks up....
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,990 Community Moderator
    Welcome to our Community @ept0202 🤗

Sorry to hear the Jelly Cake is impacting your gameplay :( 

Which device are you playing on, Android, Apple on Facebook? The Jelly Cake is a bit heavy on the graphic so some old devices can't handle it.

If you happen to play on mobile, make sure you have at least 2GB left of storage and avoid having too many apps running at the same time.

If you happen to play on Facebook, try clearing the cache of your browser or switch to another one just to test.

Hope this helps :) 

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Don't miss out on Gold Bars here

• PemaanPemaan Posts: 0
    edited November 12
    Pourquoi le niveau 965 ne fonctionne-t'il pas? Why does the 965 level not work?
  • raggyraggy Posts: 3
    Hi ...
    there is an Error in Level 965 !
    When the wheel starts, the game collapses completely.
    At the moment I can not continue playing

• raggyraggy Posts: 3
    I have the same problem
  • Ely59Ely59 Posts: 1
    edited November 12
    Hi ... at level 702, the same is happening, When the wheel starts, the game freezes and I have to close the browser to continue anything. I already lost a lot of energy
  • patfirepatfire Posts: 1
    Having the same problem on level 965.  When the wheel starts, game freezes and I have to close browser to continue anything
  • candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 627 Game Expert
    Hi @dmbkca93 and warm welcome to the community! 

I’m sorry that this happened in your game. One thing you should try is restarting and rebooting your device. And clearing cache and cookies. 

I hope this solves it. Have a marvelous Monday!
    A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

Find more about the Game Experts here
    All King games I play:  All Candy Crush games / Bubble Witch 3 / Farm Heroes Saga / Papa Pear Saga / Diamond Digger Saga - Happy crushing! 😉
    • Vote for more fragments for Characters/Costumes in Candy Friends here
    • Vote for a “Win Moves” option for when a Bomb explodes here
    • Vote for a Gold Bar wheel here
  • ept0202ept0202 Posts: 1
    Thanks..

I am on a Macbook Pro Retina 2017 running 10.14.6 (will not upgrade to Catalina yet).
    Browser if Chrome - up to date.
    Download speeds of 125mbps
    Playing through Facebook.
    Have not had this issue before.

I did clear the cache on FB and still the "jelly cake" freezes the webpage. 
  • dmbkca93dmbkca93 Posts: 3
    What about the lost stuff I paid for.
  • UtePetersUtePeters Posts: 1
    I am having the same issue at fb gameroom, my game locks up, too. Tried everything mentioned.. 
  • Last 2 near wins with a color bomb the screen freezes, how can I get past this level?
  • froggy169froggy169 Posts: 1
    I'm having the same problem. I hope they find the issue soon.
  • vanmellevanmelle Posts: 0
    When blast the coloured wheel, or mix two candies and blast, the screen stunt. I lost a lot boosters because this.
  • just played it again and it freezes when exploding the ring. Will not be able to pass this level, any suggestions?