why does my desktop keep freezing when playing candy crush soda saga

GAanne
GAanne Posts: 6 Level 2
I've previously had problems with Stop Code which seems to have been resolved but now the game keeps freezing.  Any solutions?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,372 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @GAanne Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please tell me if this "Freezing" happens ONLY with the Soda game?  Do you play any other games?  If so, are they working without any problem?

Please post back and let us know.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,372 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @GAanne Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please tell me if this "Freezing" happens ONLY with the Soda game?  Do you play any other games?  If so, are they working without any problem?

Please post back and let us know.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • GAanne
    It first started whilst playing Candy crush soda but has now affected microsoft solitaire collection.  Previously I was getting the blue Stop Code problem but thought I had sorted that by removing a recently installed game.
  • GAanne

I'm still getting the Stop Code a lot even after checking drivers etc.It now affects Microsoft Solitaire. I want to save my progress to date in case I have to uninstall Candy Crush but don't know how

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Hi @GAanne!

Are you still having issues with the game freezing on you? You mentioned an error message: "Stop Code", could you send us a screenshot of this error message so we can have a look?

Make sure you get the entire page so we can see the browser you're using. 
    For any guidance, please visit this useful website: www.take-a-screenshot.org

• GAanne
    Yes I am still getting the blue stop code.  The Stop Code messages vary.  Attached is the most common. I use Microsoft Windows 10 and Google to access Candy Crush Saga. ( Facebook does not show a full screen of the game)   I have screenshots on my mobile using
  • GAanne

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?