New Feature: Kimmy's Arcade!

Comments

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Yosca said:
    So, I have Kimmy’s Arcade for 7 days now. I won really nice prizes! But according to the information you can also win gold. I have never seen the gold and only 2 times the striped lollipop. 
    I have yet to get this, it would certainly be a refreshing change from having to deal with the ridiculous SubPar squad “team” feature!  

Does this replace the Farce or BGH, or is it a separate entity? It would certainly be nice to be done with the forced “team” crap for good but BGH should certainly stick around.
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Yosca said:
    So, I have Kimmy’s Arcade for 7 days now. I won really nice prizes! But according to the information you can also win gold. I have never seen the gold and only 2 times the striped lollipop. 
    I have yet to get this, it would certainly be a refreshing change from having to deal with the ridiculous SubPar squad “team” feature!  

Does this replace the Farce or BGH, or is it a separate entity? It would certainly be nice to be done with the forced “team” crap for good but BGH should certainly stick around.
      It is separate. BGH, MTF and the Squad are still there. I tried it a couple of days ago and didn't have a clue what it was about and ended up loosing. Tried it again today and still didn't know the rules. I thought it would be 5 levels or so like BGH, but tapped the gift button just to see what it did and chose to claim the rewards. And then went in here to learn more about it. 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Ditte said:
    Yosca said:

It is separate. BGH, MTF and the Squad are still there. I tried it a couple of days ago and didn't have a clue what it was about and ended up loosing. Tried it again today and still didn't know the rules. I thought it would be 5 levels or so like BGH, but tapped the gift button just to see what it did and chose to claim the rewards. And then went in here to learn more about it.
    Thanks for the insight! Do you know how it works now @Ditte?

If you happen to have any questions, we're happy to assist.

Cheers!
    Xarly
  • Mistyfan
    Mistyfan Posts: 111 Level 3
    Hi @Xarly! Is this available for Windows laptops too??
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,983 Soda Moderator
    edited December 2019
    @Ditte When you open the Arcade you can see an information button. Everything explained here by @Xarly is also shown with the information. And if you lose you can still play further by buying extra jam fish for 4 gold bars. 

So I started 8 days ago with the Arcade and had 3 colouring balls, 2 soft balls, 1 double fish, 3 switch hand and 3 striped lollipops. My Arcade has finished, and now I have 29 colouring balls, 40 soft balls, 34 double fish, 37 switch hand and 7 striped lollipops. Never seen gold though. I enjoyed playing this feature!!!!!! I hope it comes back ☺️

Oh wow, I just logged in the game and see the Arcade again! It’s now for 7 days instead of 8. Happy again! 🎉

Hopefully everyone gets the Arcade.
  • Efreye
    Efreye Posts: 5 Level 2
    I am enjoying Kimmy's arcade.. Makes up for the loss of chests a little bit.. Great idea though.. 👍
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Mistyfan said:
    Hi @Xarly! Is this available for Windows laptops too??
    Hi @Mistyfan!

It isn't at the moment. Kimmy's Arcade is only available when playing on portrait actually, so it's only there for iOS and Android as it stands. To be very honest, the current plans are to keep improving and focusing on the current version of Kimmy's Arcade.

And regarding your feedback, @Efreye and @Yosca - thanks a lot! The team really appreciates those and they keep them motivated, as you guys being happy make us happy too :).

Cheers, keep enjoying the feature and keep the feedback coming!
    Xarly
  • Raeg
    Raeg Posts: 6 Level 2
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
      I keep losing early on, but no big loss as most of the prizes were useless stripes and wraps. 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Ditte said:
    Yosca said:

Thanks Ditte, good to know that if I do get this it’ll be in addition to the other features and not a replacement for them.

Sounds like it’s mostly a waste of time though from your recent comment that most of the “rewards” are just wraps and stripes.  I hope I stay in the test group that still has the quests and BGH every day and not the newer features. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?