Options

Comments

• shereenmb
    shereenmb Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
  • suzekit
    suzekit Posts: 270 Level 3
    Options
    I don’t even get a reply from King when I reach out for help, I haven’t even had the arcade added to my game and I’ve been playing soda for years, I hope you get this sorted out. 😢
  • Lovly2008
    Lovly2008 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    Xarly said:
    Hi everyone!

Some of you might have already seen this new feature on the top left side of your screen. If you haven't yet, don't worry! If all goes as planned, it's only a matter of time until you can also enjoy it.

Without further ado, it's time to introduce Kimmy's New Arcade!

How can I access the event?

On the top left side of your map you will see that icon. Tap on it and you'll be introduced to Kimmy's Arcade!

How does it work?

If you need to find out more, just tap on the "i" icon to learn how to play.

As you can see above, it's simple! You have to use a ticket to play and with every level you will get a reward. You can always cash out the rewards you have won (as seen on the left image below) but if you lose a level you will lose all the rewards that you have collected so far. Think twice before a new level but, don't worry! If you do lose and wish to keep on playing, you can do so as seen below!

How do I play a level?

Once inside the arcade, you have to select one of the boosters below and the level will play itself! The goal? To spread the jam. Be smart and pick the right booster in order to pass the level, get the reward and head on to the next one (or cash in if you want to play it safe)!

How often can I play?

If you're already one of the lucky ones that have it, you can play as much as you want! There are free tickets available so check your game to make sure you make the most out of it. You can also play it anytime with spending a few gold bars!

Please let us know your feedback and thoughts below! And, as mentioned, if you don't have it, stay patient, we will keep improving the feature and getting your feedback and, as it improves, more and more of you will be able to enjoy it!
    More ways to make you spend
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi all,

To those of you wondering why Kimmy's Arcade is not showing up, due to technical issues Kimmy's Arcade had to be turned off last Friday.

The team is working hard on fixing these but, in order to make sure that the feature is performing well and that you all enjoy it as much (if not even more) in the future, this will take some time. We will resume Kimmy's Arcade next year and we will do our best to inform you all with any updates on this.

Thanks for all your early feedback and your patience,
    Xarly
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,711 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Xarly

When I make the comparison, I did not have as many problems with the PC as with the mobile device now. Maybe it would be better to rethink !!!

• misskarla83
    misskarla83 Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options
    Aw man that sucks. I had the arcade and loved it but disappeared out of nowhere. I think I cashed in my rewards after level 12 or so. Got a few unlimited double fish ranging from 5 to 20 minutes each if I remember correctly, also got a few double fish boosters to keep in stock, a few pink and striped lollipops, bombs, switch hands, etc. Great booster variety. I loved that you would have 3 free boosters to choose from at the beginning of the level, it would activate and either spread the jam to win or not spread it all within that one "move". But if you did win, at the beginning of the next level you'd see the slot where the previous booster was would be replenished with a new one; you always had 3 to choose from. This was definitely a good feature. On the board game I would often finish my 2 squares and the other 1 or 2 players would start one of the squares then stop playing making me stay stuck for days sometimes. I haven't checked the ideas yet but if it hasn't been posted yet I will try to do so as soon as I can. There should be an option to skip that board to start a new one even if it means letting your 2 marks go to waste. Or maybe have a timer so that if the 4 tiles aren't checked by the end of the allotted time to get a new one. It's pretty useful for people that wait until 11:57pm to load the game and get the daily rewards before midnight and again after 12:00am to get the next day rewards together and just maximize playtime for a few hours. Ok I may have a CC addiction lol. I usually alternate that between Soda and Friends. The first one got boring after a while and jelly got me frustrated because jelly queen is a (insert insult here), cupcake Karl is a (bleep bleep bleep), and licorice Larry is a (aowj c.d.s. nqlircnlw). I'm 37 years old and between those last 3 characters mentioned I start to feel like getting violent with them (should they'd be real) lol.
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options
    Hey @Xarly.
    The next year, will Kimmy's arcade appear in our phones too?
    Cause I didn't have it and I didn't have the chance to try it!
  • Xarly
    Options
    Hey all,

The plan is indeed to bring it back as soon as we can. I'll update you with any news as I receive them but I can already tell you that the team is already working hard to deliver Kimmy's Arcade back to you all as soon as possible :smile:.

Cheers!
    Xarly

• Xarly
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I bring today great news to you all - Kimmy's Arcade is back!

We heard your positive feedback thus far and the team was working very hard on fixing the feature. The feature will slowly be back to all of you as it gets rolled out during the next days, so please be patient.

Also please note that Kimmy's Arcade is an event, and as such, it's not granted to always be there. It might come and go and we, as players, just have to enjoy it and make the most out of it while we can!

I'm very excited to hear your feedback as Kimmy's Arcade gets rolled out so please do not hesitate to let us know your thoughts and experience with it as you play it.

Cheers!
    Xarly
  • Nata_Tata
    Nata_Tata Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    A nice option to get temporary boosters if you do not have ones in stock. The matter is to be able to stop at the right time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?