Comments

• Adunni
    Adunni Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

I cant find my bubblegumhill event for weekend what is happening please

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,125 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Adunni There is no BGH this weekend. Due to the problems that BGH caused, the studio changed it. It will be in your devices now from Monday 8.30am CET to Thursday 8am CET.

• Adunni
    Adunni Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for the update.

• Robin347
    Robin347 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Why are there no more lollipop prizes anymore in the arcade?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,945 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Their team is still testing this new feature that's means it's still not complete to be fixed to everyone. 🤔

We hope this new feature is fixed until the test is finished. 😊

If you want to win gold bars, you can click here to join this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

there's a great contribution from Kimmy's arcade. Please go there and have all the information about it and you can post everything there yourself.

Good luck

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,801 Level 3
    Options

My friend Kimmy has been visiting me for 4 days already.

She used to be a windy girl.

She came. We started to play. I won. I received prizes. Then she flew away in an unknown direction.

On Thursday, Kimmy came and stayed with me. For 4 days we play her game with her. But I won only once, when I spent 12 gold.

I can't beat her without gold.

Kimmy, you are beautiful and invincible. Well done! I am glad of our friendship.

Come to me whenever you want. I'll make you some delicious coffee. Let's chat. Let's play. And you will win as many times as you want.

(using google translate)

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,125 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2020
    Options

Welcome to the Community @Robin347

The prizes in Kimmy’s Arcade can change with an update of the feature. How long do you see Kimmy’s Arcade in your game and how many levels can you play?

For me Kimmy’s Arcade started in November last year and the prizes were most of all, timed boosters and max 15 levels. I couldn’t win any lollipops those days. Now my Kimmy’s Arcade has changed many times and I don’t see timed boosters anymore 😁, and have now better prizes. So you just wait, until the prizes of your Kimmy’s Arcade change again. Sometimes the prizes are much better as before. Enjoy the feature 😊

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hello @Robin347 there are so many prizes in Kimmy's arcade. I'm sure there is lollipop. Maybe it just hasn't popped up for you yet. Happy Crushing!

• Soda_bottelet
    Soda_bottelet Posts: 268 Level 3
    Options

I got a Kimmy’s arcade but that must buy for 4 gold bars for play on this. It’s no time countdown to free to play. Is that test group of non-free Kimmy’s arcade to play? This is awful idea! I want a free to play back! Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?