I won level 981 but the game froze

LawandaFaye36LawandaFaye36 Posts: 2
I won level 981 but then the game froze. I had to close it and re-open it again then when I did it took me back to level 981 and I lost a life. How can I get my life back and go to level 982. I even had a power-up at the start of 981 and even that's gone. 

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,592 Superstar
    Hello @LawandaFaye36 A Warm Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue with the level in your game!!  I am not sure why it happened!! 

Let's try some troubleshooting steps to make sure that the issue is not from our side!!  Can you tell me which device you are using?

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟
  • LawandaFaye36LawandaFaye36 Posts: 2
    I was playing on my cell phone which is a ZTE android. I always keep my apps updated so I know that is the issue. 
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,592 Superstar
    Hello again @LawandaFaye36 Thank you for replying back :+1: 

Here is the link with trouble-shooting steps to use on an Android device    https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device

Please try all the steps except "Delete and Reinstalling the Game App", as it will remove all your stored up boosters.  

Please let me know how it went, so that I can assist you further if needed!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟