Gifts for Christmas/Board 4,000!

Steve_EpsteinSteve_Epstein Posts: 48 Level 2
I think King should consider gifting every Candy Crush Soda player with a bonus package one level below the largest one they purchased in 2019.  I do think King is very giving in their quests and bonus games, but this once a year “present” would be extremely generous.  Thanks for all you do with this app.
18 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• MarkSafcMarkSafc Posts: 1 New Bee
    That would not be fair on players like myself who cannot afford to buy any packages on the game so if you do gift the players at Christmas then all players should be gifted regardless of whether they have purchased any packages or not, this is just my observation and i appreciate you reading this.  Thank you  🙂
  • Steve_EpsteinSteve_Epstein Posts: 48 Level 2
    Mark, being all about fairness, I would recommend that players who cannot afford packages be given the lowest level package by King.  Your point is a good one.  On a separate note, I played board 4,000 and it was spectacularly designed.  Well done to the designers.  Looking forward to 5,000!
  • tamike000tamike000 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Oh yeah.. Spend money... Should get a return ..once a year!!!!