🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

What Is The Point ?

Options
loadofpop58
loadofpop58 Posts: 17 Level 2
edited December 2019 in Contests
Seriously ?
What is the point of a forum where the only things that gender a response are posts about  "Have you tried the latest.....or did you see that ?".
As far as I can see not a single problem has been solved or even sensible suggestions offered.

This is my third time of posting about the same problem:  The game on Facebook always goes back to the start, and even reloading no longer solves the problem like it used to.

(Edit by CM: Offensive)

Comments

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey @loadofpop58,

Not everything is for everyone, we get that. Our forum makes thousands of people happy every day, so suggesting that we don't solve problems is far from reality. In fact, we help people every single day to get back to their game or to give us feedback to make our games better.

There are two things that need assistance from Player Support though: losing your level, and a purchase issue. Your case is clearly on the first of the two, and it needs the support of an agent that can take the time to look at your account, restore the level accordingly, etc. That's just not what a forum serves.

Here you can find a link to them.

They answer thousands of players as well, so please be patient and understand that there are humans on the other side as well.

Thanks,
    Xarly
  • loadofpop58
    loadofpop58 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    Helpful answer but navigating the forums is at best a task for a genius.
    and yes I get the fact that they are humans too but this problem has been reported befoe on numerous occasions.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?