Color Ball Rewards

Options
SHE2361
SHE2361 Posts: 3 Newbie
I am finding that no matter how many color balls I make, I am not getting credit for them so that I can check off a box. It has happened many times and at different levels. It has gotten to the point that I don’t even accept achieving the color balls as a challenge- it will only be a waste of time. Please look into this. Thank you! 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,189 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @SHE2361 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am guessing you are talking about the task of creating certain number of Color Bombs for "Mr. Toffee's Fair"!! 

If so, are you creating the Color Bombs OR the candies are formed that way and Color Bombs are appearing?  Because, they won't be counted they were automatically formed.... we must make a combo of 5 candies to create a Color Bomb, then only it will be added towards your acquired goals.  It is the same with other candies too -- Fish / Striped Candy / Wrapped Candy, etc., 

Also, if you have played on the Bubble Gum Hill event, that one also is not being counted -- recent change in the game!!  

Hope this clarifies!!  If you need further assistance, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and write back :+1:

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?