Weekly Challenge

Options
suzys_zoo
suzys_zoo Posts: 3 Newbie
I won the  Weekly Challenge by almost 3x my competition but received no prizes - is there a problem? The game is wanting me to play the Weekly Challenge again, but why should I if this sort of thing happens?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,695 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @suzys_zoo, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  By any chance, did you take a screenshot when you saw the pop-up that you won the challenge?  

Let me ask our Soda game In-charge and get back to you... I will ask them if they can look into the issue OR you will have to contact the Player Support Team?  Usually, we send a complaint to the Player Support, but since this is a very new feature, I would like to ask them first.  

Will get back to you soon!  If you need to post back any further comments, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • LissFirefly
    LissFirefly Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

The same thing is happening to me! I didn't take a screen capture, but I've won more than 3 challenges and it's not registering that I even won one! It keeps popping up like I'm supposed to do something to "collect" them, but there is absolutely NO INDICATION of what that is! This is poor design if it is happening to multiple people.

• LissFirefly
    Options

One of about 10 I've received today. Still says I have 0

Do these not count? And if they don't, why does it keep popping up every time I win a match?

• LissFirefly
    Options

Got another one, still says I have collected 0 Think I'm owed something.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hello @LissFirefly and welcome to Soda community!

In Champion Streak event, you get a badge after you win a weekly contest (pass the most levels in week and beat all your weekly opponents). After winning 3 weeks in a row you should get all 3 badges and earn the big final prize that you see displayed in the picture.

If you break your winning streak in this 3 weeks period you lose all your badges and don't win the final prize.

Did you win weekly contests 3 weeks in a row? If yes, did you get the final prize or not?

Let me know, please. Thanks 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?