Lost daily bonus

Options
Peggy_White
Peggy_White Posts: 1 Newbie
Good day,

I log in everyday and was up to day 200+ on my daily bonus and noticed when I logged into it it was back to day 1. How can I get my daily progress back? Thanks

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,014 Soda Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Peggy_White Welcome to our Community! I am sorry to hear that your daily bonus is reset to day 1. The daily bonus is set on a timer so every so often it will reset back to day 1 but on day 7 you will be back to getting 2 boosters again. They also repeat every 3 days.
  • donnamac1980
    donnamac1980 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have played every day and twice now I have been sent back to day 1 and had to restart the daily bonus. How can I claim my bonus back please as this has really put me off playing this game now

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @donnamac1980 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost your "Daily Bonus Streak" in the game! Unfortunately, we cannot get back our lost streak and King team cannot help us with it either 😮

We do not know why it gets triggered either... sometimes it can be the issue with servers on King side and sometimes it can be poor internet connection issue from our side! Even if we log into the game, if we have weak internet at that minute, it would not register as we are logged into the game, which would cause the reset of the Streak!

I have stopped paying attention to the streak anymore, as it really does not affect our game play. From 7th day on-wards, we receive extra unlimited booster(2) for 1 to 2 hours everyday - whether it be the Color Bomb or Coloring Bomb or the Lives (I don't like the Fish that much as they are not being so helpful nowadays)! And for first 6 days, it will be single booster that will be unlimited! I have realized that the reward from day 7 is not much different from day 100, as it will be the 2 boosters that keeps repeating for every 3 to 4 days!

I am sorry for not bringing you good news! But, I just wanted to tell you that don't loose passion for your game(s) just because of loosing the daily bonus streak!

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance! You can simply type your reply in the empty comment box given below.

Keep having fun in your game(s) and have a Sodalicious Day 🍾 🍬

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?