Uninstall and reinstall lost my items.

cliffrina
cliffrina Posts: 12 Level 2
Game crashed.  Had to uninstall and reinstall to get it working again.  But in doing so I lost a bunch of lollipops and hands.  Had 70 regular lollipops, 6 striped,  and 12 hands.   Do the dev's roll back the game to get me my items back?

Best Answer

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Hello, @cliffrina! :waving: Weclome to the King Community!
    I am sorry to hear about your lost boosters. As stated in this FAQ thread here, "As boosters are items saved directly onto your device's memory, so that you can use them offline, reinstalling the game will unfortunately, delete all of these items. If you lose any boosters that you have purchased please reach out to our Customer Care team using the 'Contact us' option and we'll be delighted to get you back on track."
    You can find the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page under the King logo.
    Best of luck!

Answers

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Hello, @cliffrina! :waving: Weclome to the King Community!
    I am sorry to hear about your lost boosters. As stated in this FAQ thread here, "As boosters are items saved directly onto your device's memory, so that you can use them offline, reinstalling the game will unfortunately, delete all of these items. If you lose any boosters that you have purchased please reach out to our Customer Care team using the 'Contact us' option and we'll be delighted to get you back on track."
    You can find the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page under the King logo.
    Best of luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?