I accidentally deleted my Candy Crush SodaSaga. How can I retrieve it

Options
Alfredai
Alfredai Posts: 1 Newbie
How can I retrieve my Candy Crush SodaSaga that was accidentally deleted?

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Alfredai - welcome to our friendly community. Sorry to hear you had this issue. Did you have the game connected or stored via FB or a King ID? If so all you have to do is login on via the profile screen at the beginning of the game. If not we can contact player support to see if they can assist but not sure it can be done without one of the 2 stored options I just mentioned.
  • mare51
    mare51 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I deleted my candy crush game in error can I get it back

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @mare51 and welcome to Soda community

Do you mean you uninstalled Soda app?

If you use a King account, you can retrieve all your saved progress (and gold bars) after you reinstall Soda app and log back in to your King account. Unfortunately all your boosters will be lost because they're are not saved on King servers as levels and gold bars are.

Items obtained for free in the game can't be refunded. However, King offers replacement for purchased items that weren't used. Read here for more info.

----------------

If you didn't use a King account to save your progress with and you unistalled Soda app then you have permanently lost your levels and gold bars.

After creating a King account, please contact Player Support and ask them to manually restore your progress on your account.

Contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

If you don't play on mobile app then contact Support from here and if possible, make sure to also add your game ID so Support can locate your account. Here's how to find your game ID

Good luck 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?