POS ad is consistently freezing the app

sandy6021
sandy6021 Posts: 1 Newbie
Ad pop up for POS system is freezing my game every time it comes up.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Hello @sandy6021, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game with the Ad!!  So, except for that Ad, are other videos working without any issue?  And how about the game... no freezing issues in the game too? 

1) Can you take a screenshot when that Ad comes up and freezes in your game?  As it might help the Soda team to understand better and to look into the issue? 

2) Also please post the details of your device and the version you currently have! 

Once you provide these needed details, I will escalate the issue to our Soda game In-charge.

** TO post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" option to upload the image from your device.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Mamabar
    Mamabar Posts: 12 Level 2

The Xfinity ad consistently freezes and won’t let me get back to the game. The only thing it does is load their website. I am angry because it is impeding my ability to finish a level. And I didn’t get my booster. I lose the whole game and have to start over.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?