Boosters

Options
cheramie
cheramie Posts: 1 Newbie
I bought boosters and I cannot find them what do I do?

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello and welcome to this community

♥

Do you have the current version on it? Otherwise please look at this link for your device and the problem !!!

https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/blog-posts

That should help you !! Otherwise please this !!!

If you are not getting along, then go to the page below: Contact us: There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly is important: and send. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

☺Good Luck ☺
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,744 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @cheramie, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  If you don't mind, I would like to clarify few things please... 

1)  Are you having this issue in Candy Soda game OR some other game? 

2) After purchasing the boosters, were they not added to your stock?  Were they all 0 before OR did you have some? 

3) If they were all 0, did you try to click on any to see if you can use them? -->  I am saying this because, some players are having a glitch and even-though they have stored boosters, the number will show 0 or 1.  But, we can still use those boosters even if they are 0 / and if they are 1, they never go down!!  Hence, wanted to make sure about the issue!

Can you please clarify these above questions for me?  Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?