New levels not added yet...

Michael_Dyess
Michael_Dyess Posts: 43 Level 2
Usually every Friday morning anywhere from 30 to 45 new levels are added to the end of the game...  It is now Saturday morning and no new levels have been added...  How much longer do we have to wait for the new levels?  I'm at 4255 and waiting....

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,883 Soda Moderator
    I got my new levels last Friday, but not that far as yours. Do you play on mobile or computer? I thought on computer the levels are higher. I’m playing on iPad and I’ll get the new levels next Friday again.
  • Michael_Dyess
    Michael_Dyess Posts: 43 Level 2
    The computer version is the one that hasn't updated its levels yet...  It's been like clockwork for several month now but this is the first time new levels haven't been added bright and early Friday morning...  The odd thing about it is that my last level won't clear out...  Every time I start Soda Crush things are normal except when I to the levels page and it keeps showing that I haven't played my last level yet.  I've played it over and over till I'm blue in the face and still no new levels...  I do play on the Ipad also but I'm only in the 2000 level area...  On the Ipad, the screen quit tilting to landscape automatically and now I have to tilt it manually to landscape just to play once I've passed the initial level screen...  Then when I finish a level it reverts back to portrait where I have to click on a new level and wait for all the prizes and bells and whistles then tilt it back to landscape to play...  QueenB keeps saying that this will be the new norm, however, in the same breath they admit it is a problem but they can't duplicate the problem...  I noticed hundreds of other players are complaining about the same thing and it doesn't seem like King games knows how to fix it...
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    I hit 4,255 today.  No more levels available, but I don't know when they were added on Windows, Android went up to 4,210 on Friday (evening for me).

My icon is sitting beside 4,255 too, but I have completed it.  Perhaps it just has to be somewhere?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?