System Locks up after I purchase

reneegmol
reneegmol Posts: 1 Newbie
This happens way too frequently and today TWICE... I purchase help to finish a level and it freezes on the spin thing.  SO THEN I have to refresh and lose that one that I almost finished and bought... UURGGHH.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,560 Sweet Legend
    Hello and welcome to this community

I'm sorry to read about your problem. I give you a link: Find your device and your problem.

https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/blog-posts

If that doesn't help then please do this:

Contact help: Go to the gear in the game, then the question mark. Then you come to the help center, there you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you are not getting along, then go to the page below: Contact us: There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly is important: and send. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

Good Luck
  • BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    Hello, @reneegmol! Welcome to the Community! 😀
    Please try the following troubleshooting tips: Game keeps freezing or crashing, what should I do?
    If you have any questions, or if these steps do not solve the problem, let us know!
    Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?