used 9 gold bars to continue playing & did not get credit? How do I get credit? Thanks

Haskell40
Haskell40 Posts: 3 Newbie
Gold Bar purchase

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello again @Haskell40, No problem at all and here is what you have to do to get your Gold Bars back.... 

You will have to contact the King Player Support team, as this Community does not deal with purchase issues!  So, here is the link to contact them --->  https://soporto.king.com/contact 
    ** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase";
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Purchased Items not Received"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.
    NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received. 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the weekend =)

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Hello @Haskell40, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  But, I am bit confused with the issue... did you buy the Gold Bars but have not received them OR did you use your Gold Bars to buy 5 Lives OR 5 extra moves?  

Can you please clarify, so that I can direct you with proper guidance?  

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend =)
  • Haskell40
    Sorry for the confusion - I used my gold bars to buy 5 lives . I believe my pop up blocker(edge) may have blocked it. so I used 9 bars but did not get the 5 lives. Thanks..
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello again @Haskell40, No problem at all and here is what you have to do to get your Gold Bars back.... 

You will have to contact the King Player Support team, as this Community does not deal with purchase issues!  So, here is the link to contact them --->  https://soporto.king.com/contact 
    ** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase";
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Purchased Items not Received"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.
    NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received. 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the weekend =)
  • Haskell40
    Thank you so much for your quick response & help! Have a great weekend as well! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?