Weekly challenge

Pinotte16
Pinotte16 Posts: 2 Newbie
Hello, Just started the weekly challenge a few hours ago. We all started at 0, except for a guy who had already passed more than 80 levels!! How is that even possible and fair?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,398 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Pinotte16, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :)  

The Weekly Challenge usually starts at 12 am European Time, which would be 6 pm for me in Eastern US!  What I wanted to say is that the challenge starts in different times in all over the world!  

When did you start playing the challenge for this week?  And, yes!  It has not been 24 hours yet since, the challenge started!  

But, when I asked about this question in other game category, one of the Community In-charge has told me that, when players play off-line, their progress won't be recorded in the challenge!  BUT, as soon as they come online, their levels are shown as a big number!  

Also, I am guessing that, that player might be playing lower levels than you, which can be a bit easier to win the levels and score high in the challenge!  And, as per my experience, with the help of "Soda Streak", it becomes easier to win the levels!! 

Hope this made sense and clarifies your question!  If you need further clarifications or have more questions, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!    

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?