Extra features

PropertyOfMrJ88
PropertyOfMrJ88 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited January 2020 in Support
So I hadn't been on in quite some time, and when I first came back I was allowed to watch ads for free power ups before a level started, and for free extra lives if I lost the level. After advancing quite a bit I no longer recieve ANY ad help. It's a bit disheartening.

Answers

• PropertyOfMrJ88
    Extra Moves, I'm sorry...
  • PropertyOfMrJ88
    The funny part is, it seemed to occur after I made a purchase, kind of like, oh this person has money so we will stop giving free ads now lol
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    We can assure you that it has nothing to do with that you made a purchase!

Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time.

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features that other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

I'd love to be able to manually add these features to your game, but I'm afraid here, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but our Game Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts and we believe that this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

Hope this clears out any doubts 
    🤗 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?