New levels

Options
Bricorn
Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
By accident I found this weeks new levels - to 4,300 - are already on Windows (not yet on Android). It's Thursday midday here.

Has something changed?

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Bricorn - I hope you have been enjoying your time here in the King Community!  Candy Crush Soda - like Candy Crush Saga - releases new levels first on the PC win 10 app so those players are always several levels ahead of people who play on mobile devices.  For example the people who play on PCs with Win 10 app are actually 90 levels ahead of the mobile players for Candy Crush Saga.
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Options
    Hello @Bricorn - I hope you have been enjoying your time here in the King Community!  Candy Crush Soda - like Candy Crush Saga - releases new levels first on the PC win 10 app so those players are always several levels ahead of people who play on mobile devices.  For example the people who play on PCs with Win 10 app are actually 90 levels ahead of the mobile players for Candy Crush Saga.
    Thanks, I know that, it was them being released over a day earlier than usual that surprised me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?