My piggy bank is full but cannot be broken, why?

raludi
raludi Posts: 1 Newbie
I was ask to collect stars to fill my piggy bank. Now it's already 100 and needs to be broken but it always show a message "it was not yet billed". Does it mean I have to pay in order to get the gold inside? 

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,676 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @raludi, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Yes!  You are right!  We will have to pay to receive the those Gold Bars.  When you click on the Piggy Bank, the price will be shown according to the Gold Bars that are in the Piggy Bank.  

Hope this made sense!  If you need further assistance or have more questions, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,676 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @raludi, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Yes!  You are right!  We will have to pay to receive the those Gold Bars.  When you click on the Piggy Bank, the price will be shown according to the Gold Bars that are in the Piggy Bank.  

Hope this made sense!  If you need further assistance or have more questions, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • keyy
    keyy Posts: 1 Newbie

So how come we cant just use the gold in the bank instead of paying to have it empty. How come we cant use them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?